BeveragesEnergy & SportsPropel
Propel Watermelon Sports Drink

Propel® Watermelon Sports Drink

by Propel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Propel® Watermelon Sports Drink!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
Propel® Watermelon Sports Drink uploaded by Jaime F.
Propel® Watermelon Sports Drink is my favorite flavored water to drink! It is very refreshing and the flavor is doesn’t taste artificial. It really quenches thirst and electrolytes helped me feel better during the heat. If you enjoy watermelon flavor, this is a must try!
Whitnie S.
New Orleans, LA
Propel® Watermelon Sports Drink uploaded by Whitnie S.
Needed to get my electrolytes in today! Propel has this watermelon flavor that is yummy! && zero calories, zero sugar!!! This has become a go to for hydration when I want something sweet! #electrolytes #sports #energy #drinkyourwater #dontdrinkyourcalories
Megan M.
This is my favorite propel flavor. I really wish they would do multipacks or 12 packs with the watermelon flavor. They are a little expensive but I don't drink regular water. So these are my every day waters. Always buy a case or 2 and get a few of these as well.
Taylor K.
I love this! Did not even know the watermelon flavor existed until I seen it in my local dollar tree yesterday! It is by far my favorite propel flavor!
Jamie S.
Clarksville, TN
I tried a bottle that I got on sale to try and mix up my water flavors. It’s a little bit too watermelon flavored for my taste. It took me two days to finish one bottle. I might buy again if my store was out of other flavors.
Sabreena M.
i love all of the proper flavors but this one is so refreshing and so good to pair with vodka to keep hydrated
Camellia K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I just started drinking this water beverage. It taste so good and just enough of sweetness. The price is reasonable also compared to other water beverages . Will be trying other flavors as well as repurchasing this flavor.
Bailey O.
I love propel because it has a great flavor to the water. Watermelon flavor is my favorite because it taste like watermelon not to strong it’s just right.
Caroline M.
I love this flavor propel. It’s very refreshing and great for a hot summer day. It tastes like real watermelon. It sweet without a lot of calories. It’s a win win.
Rose L.
Washington D.C.
I really enjoy propel’s flavored water, especially their watermelon flavor. It tastes great and keeps me hydrated.

Looking for your answer?