Propel Vitamin Enhanced Powder Water Beverage Mix, Citrus Punch, 10 Packets (Pack of 3)

BY PROPEL

• "I didn't really enjoy the taste." in 1 review
  • "Put it in your water bottle shake and you're set" in 1 review
  • "I love Propel and this flavor is pretty good and refreshing." in 1 review
  • "Left a little bit of an after taste." in 1 review
Megan B.
Greenacres, Fl
I have always loved Propel, it was a great alternative to gatorade or powerade when i was a kid. As other products contain way too much sodium. This is a good thing to grab when you are tired of plain water without all of the calories and sodium. I would recommend this product.
Christin L.
Lutz, FL
This is my MVP product...it is HARD to find but I always have a Propel water packet in my bag or carryon to ensure that I will stay hydrated no matter where I am! I love the taste and find that one packet flavors my entire camelbak eddy 24oz bottle!
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
I love this stuff! I don't leave home without it! It has a great flavor and really adds to your water. It is a little hard to mix but once you get it mixed its great! I suggest putting it in a plastic bottle and shaking.
Laura R.
Abilene, KS
I'm addicted to propel, and it doesn't get much easier than these little packets, pre packaged with just the right size and full of taste! Put it in your water bottle shake and you're set
Samantha C.
Belleville, IL
Not a big fan of the favor. Left a little bit of an after taste. I would like to see there be more of a flavor to the powder.
Cassandra B.
FRIENDSVILLE, TN
I love Propel and this flavor is pretty good and refreshing. These are super easy to mix with water and great for on the go!
Samantha B.
I love propel water I love all the flavors and i love that it feels really refreshing after drinking a bottle
Briana K.
The flavor tastes a little powdery and I wish it tasted more like citrus and not a fake citrus taste.
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
Not a huge fan so this stuff. I didn't really enjoy the taste. It has a very synthetic flavor.