BY PROPEL #97 in Bottled Water

From the makers of Gatorade® see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michelle H.
If I could give this 0 stars I would because that's just how awful it was. I'm so thankful the reviews on here agree. I mistakenly bought this bc it looked like another water brand. Ick. It taste like sea water and is so salty and gross. Don't buy it. Save yourself the trouble.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Review for: Propel® Unflavored Water with Electrolytes 16.9 fl oz. Bottle, Purified, Purified, Propel® Unflavored Water with Electrolytes 33.8 fl oz. Bottle more...
Best water hands down way better for you then Gatorade being it has no sugar or calories but its actually not easy to come by with no flavoring, im actually not a fan of the flavored ones
Bibi R.
Corona, CA
Just bought this yesterday & i couldn't figure out what the odd taste was.. this is supposed to be "Unflavored" but it definitely has a bathwater flavor to it. I forced myself to drink about 1/4 of it before i tossed it out in the sink & refilled it with filtered water. My stomach still feels gross. NOT RECOMMENDED!
Jennifer L.
Davenport, FL
Let me start by saying that yes, there is a lot of salt in this water and it has a subtle salty taste. It's made to replenish the salt you lose when you sweat, without all the added sugar of a sports drink. I work 8+ hours a day outdoors in Florida, and water like this is a saving grace for me. If it keeps me healthy and hydrated, I can sacrifice having perfect taste.
Christian B.
I am so excited that i found unflavored propel water. It tastes delicious. I'm in heaven. Thank you so much propel Propel® Unflavored Water with Electrolytes
Addison L.
I bought this thinking it was regular purified water and it taste nasty.... kinda taste like water straight out of the faucet.... will not be buying this again..
Propel's change of the grape flavored water is so salty that it tastes like seawater! I have been drinking Propel when I work out for years. Recently I thought it tasted salty and not as good. Last week I bought four 6 packs noting the new bottle design. I did not realize that the formula was completely different until I drank some. It tastes revolting. The more that I drank, the thirstier I became. Today, a day later, I'm still parched and not feeling great. I've been drinking tap water non stop trying to quench my thirst. I hope that Propel returns to their original formula. Note in my photo the salt clinging to the bottle! Gross & not healthy at all! Like drinking French fries submerged in dirty dishwater.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
Barf!!! This water is soon gross. I picked this up last week because it was on sale and when I tasted it, I was very disappointing. Its very salty and you can taste the electrolytes. I regret buying this water!!!
Pao C.
La Puente , CA
I've bought this a few times when I'm on the go and I need to stop somewhere to get some water and it did meet my expectations the packaging is simple and nice. It isn't my favorite water but it does take my thirst away.
Dennis B.
Wade, NC
Bought another case of propel. I am 83 years old and leave a bottle next to bed if I get to couching. Well, last week I opened the bottle in early morn and the sun wasn't up yet so after a drank 1/2 the bottle I did not see what was in my bottle. I have contacted propel/ Pepsi. Such horrible customer Dept. I'm not after money, I just want to know what in my bottle. Very rude, shame on them. So here is what was and is in bottle.
Ashley W.
is propel really unflavoredwater
Where can this product be purchased in the Waynesville or Sylva of North Carolina?