BeveragesWaterPropel
Propel Unflavored Water with Electrolytes

Propel® Unflavored Water with Electrolytes

by Propel

From the makers of Gatorade®

Where can this product be purchased in the Waynesville or Sylva of North Carolina?
is propel really unflavoredwater
Start your review of Propel® Unflavored Water with Electrolytes!
Sara P.
Maumee, OH
I got a free coupon for this water from my Fabletic's purchase. I tried it out and it's pretty much water with salt and baking soda/powder mixed in it (your electrolytes). It is DISGUSTING and it has a gritty texture in my mouth. If you need electrolytes and gatorade is too sweet for you, just water it down.
Dennis B.
Wade, NC
Propel® Unflavored Water with Electrolytes uploaded by Dennis B.
Bought another case of propel. I am 83 years old and leave a bottle next to bed if I get to couching. Well, last week I opened the bottle in early morn and the sun wasn't up yet so after a drank 1/2 the bottle I did not see what was in my bottle. I have contacted propel/ Pepsi. Such horrible customer Dept. I'm not after money, I just want to know what in my bottle. Very rude, shame on them. So here is what was and is in bottle.
Brian M.
Grand Island
Propel® Unflavored Water with Electrolytes uploaded by Brian M.
I honestly have been so sick and water with electrolytes like this 1 and smartwater have been the best to me! This water taste so pure and clean and i will continue buying more! I read other ppls reviews and i have no idea hoe they say it taste like salt and soap and what not all i taste is purity and freshness! :)
Riannon F.
Cleveland, TN
This water has a vitamin taste and I don't recommend it if you're not putting flavor into it.
Jamie W.
Charlotte
Oh man, the people on here with the "ODD TASTE" "BATHWATER" "NASTY TASTE" comments are driving me insane with the stupidity... You obviously do not know what an electrolyte is...That is what it is supposed to taste like, and if you have had electrolytes it was probably with a flavored water to mask the taste. Jeeeesh.... This is a great product I drink one everyday! Thanks Propel!
alyssa K.
N Miami Beach, FL
Propel® Unflavored Water with Electrolytes uploaded by alyssa K.
Best water hands down way better for you then Gatorade being it has no sugar or calories but its actually not easy to come by with no flavoring, im actually not a fan of the flavored ones
Mallory C.
Doylestown, PA
This water is really, really great. I don't understand why everyone is hating on it so hard? It doesn't taste like normal water because it isn't, it has added electrolytes which came in clutch after my spin class tonight when I needed an extra boost. I'd definitely buy this again and I would always choose this over any flavored Propel. You don't need the sugar or the artificial colors, you need the electrolytes!
For those complaining about the taste, don't expect it to taste like Smartwater and you won't be disappointed!
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My husband bought this water for us when we went to the gym and as soon as I tasted it i just wanted to spit it out. It has such a gross salty taste I couldn't believe it!! It has 160mg of sodium so you can imagine how salty it is. Never ever buy this again. The only thing I like is the bottle.
June K.
Bridgton
Perfect solution for getting needed electrolytes while avoiding all that unnecessary sugar or artificial sweeteners in other drinks. Tastes just like normal water to me so I don't understand any of the ones complaining. This is good stuff!
Christian F.
Sturgis, KY
I am so excited that i found unflavored propel water. It tastes delicious. I'm in heaven. Thank you so much propel Propel® Unflavored Water with Electrolytes