Propel® Peach Water Beverage with Vitamins 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Katie S.

BY PROPEL #77 in Sports Drinks

Contains no fruit juice. Naturally flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

• Peach :-X Does it really have a peach taste? I'm not craz...4 Answers
  • How many are allowed in one day 5 Answers
Propel® Peach Water Beverage with Vitamins 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "Propel is pretty good there coming out with new flavors so keeps getting better I prefer over gatorade" in 1 review
Gillian H.
Duncan, SC
I have never been a big fan of flavored water, but propel is amazing! The flavor isn't to over powering. In my opinion the peach one is the best,
I absolutely love the taste of it!!
❤️❤️

[product:propel-peach-water-beverage-with-vitamins-16.9-fl.-oz.-bottle]
Taylor S.
I tend to drink Propell the most when I'm trying to workout hard and eat healthy. Even though it still isn't the best for you it is better than soda and some juices. I tend to like flavored drinks and not just water all the time so this is a good substitute to other things.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I like propel water. It's satisfying when cold, DO NOT DRINK WARM. LOL. I like to drink this after the gym or running. The peach flavor is not too bad! I have drank this a couple times. But much rather prefer Powerade to propel. I would recommend.
Katie S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love propel peach water. It reminds me of peach nehi. It goes down smooth and the flavor does not taste artificial like most flavored waters. I purchased mine at my local food city grocery store. I will continue to repurchase.
Sara W.
Lakeland, FL
It definitely tastes good and is very refreshing but I don't drink it thinking I'm getting vitamins or any health benefits other than hydration. Also slightly overpriced.
Liz J.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I prefer this better than gatorade. Water is still the healthier option, so don't kid yourself. However, these are nice to change it up every now and then. I particularly like the peach flavoring, just because peach is one of my favorite tastes.
Danielle C.
Toledo, OH
This was so delicious. theres nothing stopping me from grabbing this instead of a pop or even powerade/gatorade. this is made by the same people that make gatorade. its really good. a great alternative. my boyfriend says it has a "diet" taste. I drink diet pops and stuff so I don't notice it
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
For less cost I could purchase bottled water and use drink infusers to control the level of taste in my water than buying this flavored water. However it does taste good but to me is not worth the cost.
Hanna G.
The Woodlands, TX
I'm usually a Gatorade>propel person but this peach flavor has converted me! It's so refreshing and great for drinking during exercise. The peach taste is subtle, making it more like flavored water than a sports drink, so it's not overwhelming. Absolutely love it!
Vernae H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
If you thought their other flavors weren't sweet enough, this one's for you. As for me, I still don't like Propel. They all taste like diluted milk with weird flavors added. I don't know why I detect milk in Propel, but it makes my mouth feel funny.
Shari D.
Needville, TX
How many are allowed in one day
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Peach :-X Does it really have a peach taste? I'm not crazy about peach flavored things.