Propel® Grape Water Beverage with Vitamins 20 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Brianna F.

BY PROPEL #75 in Sports Drinks

Propel is lightly flavored hydration to help keep you going, with zero calories and antioxidant vitamins C & E. New Sport Cap on berry, grape, and kiwi strawberry flavors lets you gulp while you get your workout on. That's what we're talking about. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Diannah S.
I am so in love with propel and the grape flavor! It is so good! If you need something healthy and don't want or like carbonation in your flavored water than propel is good for you! I definitely recommend this!
Blake V.
Youngstown, Ohio
The reason that I gave this propel a 3 star is due to the fact that I absolutely hate the taste of this flavor. I typically love grape flavored things but this specific one just rubs me the wrong way. It almost has a medicine taste to it and also leaves an extremely bad after taste.
kaila w.
Westerville, OH
I love propel drinks. i normally always drink water, but when i want a little bit of flavor i will drink a propel. These are really good after i work out at the gym. These drinks make me feel energized. i normally do not like grape at all, but in this drink it is actually really good :)
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
I will occasionally buy this when it's on sale. I don't like the sugary fitness drinks, so this is quite the treat after a hard workout. This stuff seems lighter in flavor and sweetness than some other sports drinks, which is something I like. It's more refreshing.
Katya A.
Very yummy! I always drink this because it makes me feel hydrated and is great for use during every day activities and especially during sporting events. The taste is also amazing and I would purchase this again
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
The value for the money for me with this product is not there. I could spend less buying bottled water and water enhancers from the store than purchasing this product all the time.
Jessica T.
Albrightsville, PA
This bottle of water goes everywhere with me because i love the flavor of the water and whenever i work out i typically either drink this or regular bottled water. for the price its freakin great!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Propel water is one of my favorite ways to hydrate. I'm not a huge fan of this particular flavor, but it's not horrible. It reminds me a little of grape cough syrup.
Becki M.
Manheim, PA
Love to pack Propel Grape Flavored Water in my beach bag. Nice subtle grape taste. Refreshing when you are laying in the hot sun. 20 ounces is the perfect size.
Morgan N.
LOVE THIS STUFF! I drink it all the time to stay hydrated & to feel so much better after an intense workout. If you've never tried, go buy some right now!! :)