Propel® Grape Water Beverage Mix with Electrolytes & Vitamins 10-0.08 oz. Packets uploaded by Brooklyn D.

BY PROPEL

When you sweat you lose more than water. see more...

Haley C.
The only thing that I drink is water. The plain water gets very old to me after a while. I am so happy to be able to add flavoring that contains electrolytes in my water. This flavoring is my absolute flavor. It's even better when you let the water freeze a little bit. YUM!
Lexie H.
I really enjoy this especially in the hot summer months and buy a box every week. Like this flavor, but really all the ones they offer are good! Price is okay when you think about the electrolytes and convince.
Jessie P.
Taylors, SC
I am not normally a great water-drinker and I know that's not healthy, so I have started using grape Propel packets in my water bottles - and I'm hooked! I love love love the flavor and it's a really cheap way to enjoy drinking water. And there are no calories! Score!
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Great flavor i also bought a kiwi strawberry flavor. I love propel water. It actually tastes grape instead of fake