Propel Flavored Water

What flavor is your favorite??
Hey all, I love Berry Propel but I was just wondering how much sugar is in it it says zero but it taste like a lot? Thanks everyone!
HooW is this flavor?
Start your review of Propel Flavored Water!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
they have many different flavors and its very light!in reviews
Brittany H.
Pasadena, MD
Propel Flavored Water uploaded by Brittany H.
I have been dieting for almost 2 years now and this propel water has been my holy grail to keep my weight coming off. I am not a water drinker, I need something with a taste and this propel water is perfect for that! It has a variety of yummy flavors and they all taste amazing!
Hanna P.
Winchester, VA
Propel Flavored Water uploaded by Hanna P.
Purchased at: Target
absolutely love this drink. It’s great for something healthy and tastes good at the same time. very refreshing. grape is my favorite!
Tara Z.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Propel Flavored Water uploaded by Tara Z.
Purchased at: Target
Working on getting over a nasty cold when I saw this Propel Immune Support Orange Raspberry drink when looking for something to help keep me hydrated & decided to give it a go. I have to admit, this tasted way better than I anticipated. The flavor was a bit stronger than I expected, but not in a bad way. It did feel a bit more dense than a standard flavored water, which threw me off a bit. Can’t say if this, one of my other remedies, or time is helping my cold start to wrap up, but this definitely has helped me hydrate.
Kaylyn C.
Columbia, TN
This water is soooo good!! I love the strawberry kiwi flavored ones. This water saved me from my Dr.Pepper addiction🤣. I wouldn’t drink any other flavored water than this brand.
Ellie L.
portage
Propel Flavored Water uploaded by Ellie L.
My all time favorite flavored water beverage! My go to when I need something to quench my thirst. Refreshing when served cold and very affordable.
Terra B.
Lorain
Propel Flavored Water uploaded by Terra B.
I’m trying to stay away from soda an this is my go to if I just want a flavored water just tried the watermelon today not to bad but my favorite is the kiwi strawberry an it’s 0 calories definitely would recommend this 😃
Brook U.
Sandersville, GA
Propel Flavored Water uploaded by Brook U.
This water helps me stay hydrated without the twang thick taste. the watermelon is my favorite. it is very much worth a try. The flavor is a party in your mouth. I would purchase again.
Hazalia C.
Fort Lee, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Propel Flavored Water uploaded by Hazalia C.
Purchased at: Costco
I like it, and it helps me feel refreshed. It has good taste and is a little sweet. I purchased it at Costco for a good price.
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Propel offers a variety of flavors to satisfy everyone's taste buds. The flavor really comes through on these. My favorite is peach. My only complaint is that the price continues to go up, but I like them enough to keep buying them. I recommend Propel to anyone who likes flavored water.
Lorrie M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Propel Flavored Water uploaded by Lorrie M.
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
I drink Propel Flavored Water on a daily basis. I’m one of those people that have a hard time drinking the daily required amount of regular water. So far, I’ve only tried 3 Propel flavors. Black cherry is my favorite and I always have a supply in my refrigerator. It isn’t too sweet but, you get the black cherry flavor which I love. Second for me is grape. Grape is sweet and it kind of reminds me of what grape kool aid tastes like. I don’t mind the flavor at all but, some people might not like the sweetness. I almost always have grape in my refrigerator too! The only drawback for me with the grape is that I don’t like to eat and drink it at the same time, but that could just be my own person hang up. Last place for me is the watermelon. Normally, I love watermelon. Their watermelon doesn’t taste like watermelon at all. It kind of tastes like watered down fruit punch. And, I don’t like fruit punch. Propel is a great alternative to soda. There is no added sugar and no carbs so, it makes me a happy girl!😊
Ask a question to the Influenster community...