BY PROPEL #3 in Flavored Water

• I remember as a kid i would have these often because I hated wate...3 Answers
  • how many calories are there? 3 Answers
  • "they have many different flavors and its very light!" in 1 review
Fredericksburg, VA
Love propel! It is a very refreshing taste without being too in your face. Some flavors can have a slight after taste(not sure why) but it’s not anything terrible. My personal favorite is the grape flavor, it is so delicious and refreshing! I buy it every time I go to the gas station.
Autumn B.
Redford, MI
I'm not a huge fan of propel drinks because it tastes kind of bitter to me when it gets warm. If it's one of my only options to drink it's not that bad if it's like ice cold.
Amanda A.
Jackson, MI
The berry is my absolute favorite I buy 2 cases a month from meijers there very affordable but wish they had the squirt cap like the ones you can buy at gas stations.
Robin W.
I LOVE Propel flavored water! I am a very picky person and I don’t like all flavored waters but I absolutely LOVE this flavored water. The flavors are awesome! My favorites are grape and berry. And you can’t beat the price!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
I started drinking these to replace sodas, the taste is great however has an after taste which you can cover by drinking more. I don’t mind it at all but the after taste on the grape and watermelon flavor isn’t the best.
Kim W.
Love Propel. Some flavors do leave a small aftertaste but are still very refreshing and definitely quench the thirst Will definitely be purchasing more! Not too pricey compared to some flavored waters.
Melissa B.
I absolutely love Propel! It hits the spot on a hot day. The value is great! Price is great. I pick propel over Gatorade because it has less sugar. Packaging is good for the cost and it somewhat catches my eye. I would definitely recommend it!
Isabella E.
Honestly these are one of my favorite flavored waters when I am needing a little change. I love the taste and how much you get per bottle! The price is perfect and you are really getting what you paid for, but the only negative thing for me is the acidity of the water. I may be the only one, but it is a little acidic, but don't let that discourage you from trying it because you may love it!
Kathleen F.
West Jordan, UT
I love that Propel isn't overly sweet! A lot of other brands add so much sugar that I don't feel like I'm getting much benefit from it.  It has such a good flavor and makes it so much easier to stay hydrated. It's my go-to water alternative!
Jackie R.
I absolutely love Propel water. Not only does it taste great, but with the added electrolytes, it helps against dehydration on hot summer days. I also use the Propel packets so I can add it to any water, even when I go to a restaurant! Propel Flavored Water is my favorite drink to help me get my daily water intake.
Brittany D.
Columbia, MO
What's the best flavor?
Roy r.
Novi, MI
What does this propel water taste like is it any good at all
 Elizabeth g.
Las vegas, NV
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Cherry is really good xd
Tyra L.
Woodbury, NJ
Anyone like them? Please tell why
Kaitlin D.
Keystone Heights, FL
Is Propel a good thing to drink when you are trying to cut out sugar?