Propel Flavored Water

What are you guys favorite flavors?
I am a vegetarian and I have been a vegetarian for 5 years. Is flavored propel water vegetarian please make sure it is
Which flavors your favorite?
Start your review of Propel Flavored Water!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“they have many different flavors and its very light!” in 1 review
Sullivan
I love propel water. I'm not a huge fan of plain water, so propel definitely does the trick for me when I'm needing some hydration after a workout or hike but don't want to lose flavor. Other flavored waters can just taste like watered-down juice, but propel definitely has a lot of flavor and the price point isn't that much higher than what you'd pay for a plain water bottle
Pearland, TX
Our family loves sport drinks - especially the lower sugar variety. I love the flavors Propel offers, and even my husband (who is not a fan of most flavored waters) enjoys them too! I think he likes them because they have a sports drink look & taste. But either way they are a healthier option when you want something more than just water.
Dairy Free
I love propel flavored water, especially watermelon. It is super refreshing and is great when you need some flavor with your water. I love drinking this after running to re hydrate. The only thing I don't like is that the sweetness in it can make my teeth sensitive if I drink it too often.
Vegetarian
Oberhausen
My sister used to be obsessed with these back in the days when she would barley ever even try water. I think while someone should not completely replace their water intake with these, they're much healthier than juices (I think). They're good to transition someone who drinks no water into a WATER DRINKER!!
No Special Diet
I always drank the grape flavor of Propel Flavored Water and loved the taste but realized it really is not good for you. My blood sugar was borderline and stopped drinking it for over a year and just stuck to water and now I'm at normal levels.
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Saluda
Purchased at: Walmart
This water is super good. It has zero calories so if you're healthy person it is great. My favorite water is grape propel water. It probably the best flavored water I have ever tried. It taste like fruit juice. It also has vitamins. I'll f you love Gatorade you will love this
Fort Myers, FL
I really like drinking these especially when they're cold feels so refreshing and keeps me hydrated I like that there's some flavors to choose from and the flavors aren't too overpowering but just enough to enjoy and give the water a bit of flavor and they're so affordable
Low Carb, No Special Diet
I really like these. They're great for when you want a little flavor to your water but dont have the time to make flavored water. They taste great. My favorites are the Strawberry Kiwi and the Watermelon. I even got my dad drinking these. I love that you can buy them by themselves and in a pack. That way I can buy the one y itself and buy the pack of my favorite flavors.
Shawnee, OK
I’m a baseball I’m a baseball mom so we are constantly in the heat so hydration is key! This option is a lot healthier than Gatorade of course not as good as plain old water but sometimes my boys like a lil flavor in their water from time to time so we always grab this. The only things I don’t like Is the price and it seems to have a weird after taste to it.
Organic
Hackettstown, NJ
Unfortunately I am not a fan of this flavored water. It has a flavor that I think tastes so artificial and an unpleasant aftertaste. I actually feel like it does nothing to quench my thirst and I’m more thirsty after drinking it! I don’t recommend this.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...