Propel Fit Water Black Cherry

I love propel but I’m afraid this might have too much of an artificial taste. What are your thoughts on the taste of this?
Does this have a plain blah taste like vitamin water or is it better tasting? and not water down kinda taste?
Do yu recommend this or other flavors are way better?
Start your review of Propel Fit Water Black Cherry!
How would you rate this product?
Alicia F.
Lexington, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Propel Fit Water Black Cherry uploaded by Alicia F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like this brand of water! Flavored water That I like. I only like a few of their flavors and they taste really great. All the other brands give me heartburn for some reason 🥴 Propel Flavored Water has pre-mix as well as powdered mix for on the go.
Judith Z.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have tried this flavor Waters I think I tried almost all the flavors and to be honest not my favorite ones
Lorrie M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Propel Fit Water Black Cherry uploaded by Lorrie M.
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
This is a updated review! My first review only gave this 3 stars because I wasn’t blown away by the taste and I had only found it for $7 for a six pack. My updated review is ⭐️ FIVE STARS ⭐️ I somehow have become addicted to this. Don’t ask me why but I prefer this not ice cold. For some reason, that bumps up the cherry flavor for me. I’m drinking a couple of these a day. And, I found them for $6.50 for a 12-pack on Amazon Prime✨ I like it way way better than Bubly Sparkling Water Cherry but nowhere near as good as Sam's Choice Clear American Wild Cherry Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz I realize the last two are sparkling waters but I’m just talking about the cherry profile flavors.
H A.
Cochranville, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I am not a fan of Cherries so when I saw this Flavor I almost didn't buy it, but This Black Berry Propel Water was amazing and It turn me around on Cherry flavored food and drink items
Emma-Lea L.
Nashville, TN
Love Thai flavored water. The flavor is not too over whelming and is very refreshing. Would highly recommend.
Ava A.
minooka
My favorite brand of flavored water! I’ve been drinking this all my life and nothing can ever top it !
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I’ve tried just about every flavor, if not actually have tried them all. I used to drink these a lot more when I was in school since they were a better option than sodas. The flavors are nice but not too sweet and overpowering. I’d recommend these to anyone as a way to stay hydrated if you want a break from water.
Bree S.
Great Falls, MT
I love flavored water. Propel is one of the first brands of flavored water I had really ever tried and I truly have stuck with the brand over the years when craving a flavored water. The black cherry flavor is delicious and I highly recommend.
Elizabeth M.
Slidell, LA
Im not a fan of flavor water. I would rather just plain water. The sugar substitute does not taste bad however I've never went wrong with just standard water.
Holly G.
Torrance, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Not sure about not but every time I tried this it tasted great and I really wanted to like it but it gives me heart burn. Maybe they changed the formula since I last tried it but I always walk pasted it at the store.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...