BeveragesFlavored WaterPropel
Fit Water Beverage Natural Lemon

Propel Fit Water Beverage Natural Lemon

Does the Propel Fit water have a after taste?
Is the water really sweet?
This flavor is delicious, the natural lemon will also help you burn fat because of the natural acidic content in lemon! Plus you're keeping hydrated all at the same time
Start your review of Propel Fit Water Beverage Natural Lemon!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
These are ok, regular water is whats best for you after a workout but some people cant stand the taste of plain water so this will do for them.in reviews
Propel is great for a post workout, on the go any time really. in reviews
Judith Z.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have tried this flavor Waters I think I tried almost all the flavors and to be honest not my favorite ones
Becca S.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I absolutely love this water. It is one ofna few flavored waters that I enjoy!
I absolutely love this water. It is one ofna few flavored waters that I enjoy!
sara T.
New River, AZ
Overall this has a great taste..the only thing that would make it better would be a stronger lemon flavor
K.k. T.
Dallas, TX
Propel Fit Water Beverage Natural Lemon uploaded by K.k. T.
I love this water I literally love love it !!!!! The flavor is so good and it takes the "cotton mouth " taste for me alyways I feel so hydrated after
Mandy M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
With just the right amount of flavor this is one of my favorite brands of water! My go to at the moment
Hannah S.
I love Propel. They aren’t overly sweet, but the flavor still packs a punch. They taste great.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
We actually buy the packets and add it to a bottle of water. I drink it when my electrolytes feel off. It really helps stabilize your electrolytes and energy. It taste really good. It’s very affordable.
Olivia C.
If you're looking for a sports drink that keeps you hydrated and helps you feel replenished after an intense workout, then propel is what you're looking for. It helps you feel great without being as sugary as some other sports drinks
christina M.
Ozone Park, NY
It is excellent I use it prior to my workout and will continue to do so. It tastes good, the price it right, it goes on sale frequently and I enjoy it. I'm sold.
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I like the lemon flavored Propel better than any other flavor that I’ve tried. It’s just like drinking lemon flavored water. I like the simplicity of that.