BY PROPEL #52 in Sports Drinks

Contains no fruit juice. Naturally flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

• Is this better than the grape? i can't seem to find this flavor a...5 Answers
Propel® Black Cherry Water Beverage with Vitamins 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "Plain water is so much better for you, get the electrolytes from food and ditch the extra plastic packaging. " in 1 review
  • "Tastes great and helps refresh you after a long workout :) Definitely a must have when you go running or just walking" in 1 review
  • "Its better than plain water when your working out I'm not to much if a cannot water but you would like this" in 1 review
Araella B.
Propel is my favorite drink in the world!! I love the kiwi strawberry flavor but this one is a close second
Nicolette C.
Grand Island, NY
Yum! Propel is always delicious and a thirst quencher, definitely love this flavor and their grape as well!
Katelynn K.
Hurricane, WV
Black cherry is delicious! I get tired of just drinking water all the time, so this is a great alternative!
Tara D.
Cheswick , PA
I love propel. Love the black cherry. Taste so much better then just plain water. Great during a workout
Ciara W.
Holmen, WI
Taste best after a long run! I'm not a huge fan of plain water so this was definitely an improvement!
Brittany S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Delicious and no calories!! Great for someone that workouts or is trying to quit drinking soda!!
Lyziet V.
This flavor is just amazing. you get the water you need with the added bonus with it.
Sydney M.
Love this flavor of Propel. I have been trying Propel for a long time, years. Black cherry is really the best flavor. I drank lemon forever, but it just wasn't a natural enough flavor. Black cherry isn't natural either, but I like the way it tastes.
Dallas L.
I used to LOVE Propel growing up! This tastes great, although I found out it has quite a bit of fake sugar in it and so I stopped drinking it, you are better off drinking regular water! This has so many fake sugars that are bad for your body! Ditch it and drink your own flavored water!
Arielle M.
Huntsville , AL
I love this flavor ice cold it is really refreshing and allows you to feel rehydrated the bust feeling ever
Brenna M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Is this better than the grape? i can't seem to find this flavor anywhere