BY PROPEL

Contains no fruit juice. Naturally flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

• Is this better than the grape? i can't seem to find this flavor a...5 Answers
Propel® Black Cherry Water Beverage with Vitamins 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "Plain water is so much better for you, get the electrolytes from food and ditch the extra plastic packaging. " in 1 review
  • "Tastes great and helps refresh you after a long workout :) Definitely a must have when you go running or just walking" in 1 review
  • "Its better than plain water when your working out I'm not to much if a cannot water but you would like this" in 1 review
Krystal M.
A healthy alternative to soda. I used to love these when I was younger and always wanted to drink flavored water. The bottles were fun to hold too. It's also a really tasty flavor.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Fitspiration Expert
I like Propel a lot, but this flavor isn't as good as the others. It is a little too sweet for me and the cherry tastes artificial. I prefer the lemonade flavor.
Luke R.
Bowdoinham, ME
I think its kind of gross, i wouldn't recommend it to others , theres something about the taste; with any propel water really, that is just gross. I don't like it at all. I do admire the design and shape though.
Stephnie S.
Cedar Springs, MI
I absolutely love this water!! I am a big water drinker anyway, but after a hot day hiking some rough trails, having these in the cooler to replace some of the electrolytes lost is a wonderful thing! The only drawback is the temptation to cut the hike short to go back for the water. I have tried all of the flavor and the peach isn't bad at all, but the black cherry is definitely my favorite!!
Jenna H.
Fitspiration Expert
I really don't like this water because it is so so sweet. I wish it had a lighter cherry taste but it is almost syrupy.
Nicolette C.
Grand Island, NY
Yum! Propel is always delicious and a thirst quencher, definitely love this flavor and their grape as well!
Dallas L.
I used to LOVE Propel growing up! This tastes great, although I found out it has quite a bit of fake sugar in it and so I stopped drinking it, you are better off drinking regular water! This has so many fake sugars that are bad for your body! Ditch it and drink your own flavored water!
Sydney M.
Love this flavor of Propel. I have been trying Propel for a long time, years. Black cherry is really the best flavor. I drank lemon forever, but it just wasn't a natural enough flavor. Black cherry isn't natural either, but I like the way it tastes.
Arielle M.
Huntsville , AL
I love this flavor ice cold it is really refreshing and allows you to feel rehydrated the bust feeling ever
Brenna M.
Fitspiration Expert
Is this better than the grape? i can't seem to find this flavor anywhere