BY PROPEL #52 in Sports Drinks

Contains no fruit juice. Naturally flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

• Is this better than the grape? i can't seem to find this flavor a...5 Answers
Propel® Black Cherry Water Beverage with Vitamins 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "Plain water is so much better for you, get the electrolytes from food and ditch the extra plastic packaging. " in 1 review
  • "Tastes great and helps refresh you after a long workout :) Definitely a must have when you go running or just walking" in 1 review
  • "Its better than plain water when your working out I'm not to much if a cannot water but you would like this" in 1 review
Hallie M.
Gainesville , FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Propel is super good. Its super flavorful for being water. I always drink them when I'm working out. You need to try it.
Madison B.
Hayley L.
This is my favorite flavor of Propel. However, I never really see Propel around anymore, so it's pretty hard to find.
Kennedy M.
Valencia, CA
Great way to prepare water and get a little extra flavor. I prefer this one in this flavor but others are also good.
Mackenzie S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love this water it taste so good and is so refreshing after a long day only bad this is that it's hard to find:/
Cailyn E.
Never been a huge fan of propel. I would recommend vitamin water or powerade over it but it still tastes good.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
Danielle A.
I love Propel, but this isn't my favorite. It totally remind me of cherry flavored medicine, which is gross!
tae b.
Haines City, FL
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
It is hard to drink water, and so this propel flavored water is just right for me. Refreshing and healthy.
Brenna M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Is this better than the grape? i can't seem to find this flavor anywhere