BY PROPEL

Contains no fruit juice. Naturally flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

• Is this better than the grape? i can't seem to find this flavor a...5 Answers
Propel® Black Cherry Water Beverage with Vitamins 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "Plain water is so much better for you, get the electrolytes from food and ditch the extra plastic packaging. " in 1 review
  • "Tastes great and helps refresh you after a long workout :) Definitely a must have when you go running or just walking" in 1 review
  • "Its better than plain water when your working out I'm not to much if a cannot water but you would like this" in 1 review
Lyziet V.
This flavor is just amazing. you get the water you need with the added bonus with it.
Janelle B.
Penn Yan, NY
I think it definitely has its benefits. When I was younger I refused to drink plain water and this was a great substitute. I loved the flavor and my parents liked that it gave me electrolytes. However, now that I will drink plain water, I don't think I'll ever go back to this. It is full of substitute sugars and other unhealthy substances. I think that while it tastes good and is healthier than some choices, I would recommend plain water over this to anyone.
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
These waters singlehandedly helped me cut soda out of my diet. They've got that sweet taste that will satisfy cravings for something worse for you like juice or soda and some really unique and excellent flavors. My favorites are peach and this black cherry.
Carrie P.
Columbia, SC
Made my throat sticky, wouldn't come off my tongue and just taste MEH... I wasn't overly pleased. I guess if you have to have flavor in your water....
Jenna H.
Fitspiration Expert
I really don't like this water because it is so so sweet. I wish it had a lighter cherry taste but it is almost syrupy.
Nicolette C.
Grand Island, NY
Yum! Propel is always delicious and a thirst quencher, definitely love this flavor and their grape as well!
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Fitspiration Expert
I like Propel a lot, but this flavor isn't as good as the others. It is a little too sweet for me and the cherry tastes artificial. I prefer the lemonade flavor.
Luke R.
Bowdoinham, ME
I think its kind of gross, i wouldn't recommend it to others , theres something about the taste; with any propel water really, that is just gross. I don't like it at all. I do admire the design and shape though.
Stephnie S.
Cedar Springs, MI
I absolutely love this water!! I am a big water drinker anyway, but after a hot day hiking some rough trails, having these in the cooler to replace some of the electrolytes lost is a wonderful thing! The only drawback is the temptation to cut the hike short to go back for the water. I have tried all of the flavor and the peach isn't bad at all, but the black cherry is definitely my favorite!!
Mackenzie S.
Fitspiration Expert
Love this water it taste so good and is so refreshing after a long day only bad this is that it's hard to find:/
Brenna M.
Fitspiration Expert
Is this better than the grape? i can't seem to find this flavor anywhere