BY PROPEL #60 in Sports Drinks

Contains no fruit juice. Naturally flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

• Is this better than the grape? i can't seem to find this ...5 Answers
Propel® Black Cherry Water Beverage with Vitamins 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "Its better than plain water when your working out I'm not to much if a cannot water but you would like this" in 1 review
  • "Plain water is so much better for you, get the electrolytes from food and ditch the extra plastic packaging. " in 1 review
  • "Tastes great and helps refresh you after a long workout :) Definitely a must have when you go running or just walking" in 1 review
Jamieka C.
Lexington, KY
I love flavored water. I choose to drink it over regular water any day. if you enjoy flavored water then I recommend this product to you.
Carrie W.
Virginia Bch, VA
It definitely tastes good but it seemed really sweet. I've had other propel flavors and I think this one I could taste the sugar more.
Thomas B.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite is always the grape, but this is a close second! Such a nice alternative to water if you want something a little extra!
Maria g.
Bakersfield, CA
If you hate drinking plain water like me...then this drink is for you. it has a great taste with a lot ingredients that are healthy
Brandy Jo B.
Bean Station, TN
It's good if you like flavored water... Personally I'm a plain water kinda girl so I didn't care for it much but my kids love it
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My work has these in the fridge for us to buy and they are great for how busy work is. Better than just plain water as well.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
I actually really like propel flavored waters. Once in a while it's a nice change compared to just drinking regular water.
Toni M.
Fayetteville, TN
I love propel. I don't like to drink a lot of plain water so this helps me achieve drinking the amount of water I need.
Jillian G.
Seaside Park, NJ
Perfect way to still get your daily amounts of water and add some flavor into your day - love love love the black cherry
Jenna H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I really don't like this water because it is so so sweet. I wish it had a lighter cherry taste but it is almost syrupy.
Brenna M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Is this better than the grape? i can't seem to find this flavor anywhere