BY PROPEL

Contains no fruit juice. Naturally flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

• Is this better than the grape? i can't seem to find this flavor a...5 Answers
Propel® Black Cherry Water Beverage with Vitamins 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "Plain water is so much better for you, get the electrolytes from food and ditch the extra plastic packaging. " in 1 review
  • "Tastes great and helps refresh you after a long workout :) Definitely a must have when you go running or just walking" in 1 review
  • "Its better than plain water when your working out I'm not to much if a cannot water but you would like this" in 1 review
Cailyn E.
Never been a huge fan of propel. I would recommend vitamin water or powerade over it but it still tastes good.
Carla E.
Battle Creek, MI
Love Propel water. A lot of flavors to pick. No dyes is great. It has added sugar. I stopped drink it because of cutting back on sugar and now just drink reg water.
Maria g.
Bakersfield, CA
If you hate drinking plain water like me...then this drink is for you. it has a great taste with a lot ingredients that are healthy
Hallie M.
Gainesville , FL
Fitspiration Expert
Propel is super good. Its super flavorful for being water. I always drink them when I'm working out. You need to try it.
Jillian G.
Manchester, NJ
Perfect way to still get your daily amounts of water and add some flavor into your day - love love love the black cherry
Danielle A.
I love Propel, but this isn't my favorite. It totally remind me of cherry flavored medicine, which is gross!
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Great flavored water. Perfect for those who love Cherry and for those who say that they can't drink water because it taste like anything! I prefer regular water though-
Melissa C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I used to drink Propel nearly every day and it always provided me with the hydration I needed without giving up flavor!
Emily D.
Centreville, AL
I used to drink these flavored waters all the time! Until I realized all the horrible things that are in them. Not only is substituted sugar horrible for you but it also has spumante or somethingalong those lines. Which is known to be very bad as well and banned in most countries.
Araella B.
Propel is my favorite drink in the world!! I love the kiwi strawberry flavor but this one is a close second
Brenna M.
Fitspiration Expert
Is this better than the grape? i can't seem to find this flavor anywhere