BY PROPEL

Contains no fruit juice. Naturally flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

• Is this better than the grape? i can't seem to find this flavor a...5 Answers
Propel® Black Cherry Water Beverage with Vitamins 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "Plain water is so much better for you, get the electrolytes from food and ditch the extra plastic packaging. " in 1 review
  • "Tastes great and helps refresh you after a long workout :) Definitely a must have when you go running or just walking" in 1 review
  • "Its better than plain water when your working out I'm not to much if a cannot water but you would like this" in 1 review
Kennedy M.
Valencia, CA
Great way to prepare water and get a little extra flavor. I prefer this one in this flavor but others are also good.
Katelynn K.
Hurricane, WV
Black cherry is delicious! I get tired of just drinking water all the time, so this is a great alternative!
Thomas B.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite is always the grape, but this is a close second! Such a nice alternative to water if you want something a little extra!
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Fitspiration Expert
It is hard to drink water, and so this propel flavored water is just right for me. Refreshing and healthy.
Madison B.
Amanda W.
Union City, CA
I'm not too sure about propel. I tried it a few times because of school, but to me it tastes like they just put sugar inside the water and called it propel
Tiara C.
Philadelphia, PA
Huge fan of propel! they're delicious, and it almost doesn't feel like you're drinking water. I would say in some instances it tastes better than juice
Candace D.
Orlando , FL
I really enjoy Propel water, but the black cherry flavor is not a favorite. It sort of reminds me of cherry cough syrup. But if you aren't a fan of regular water, Propel is a wonderful brand (and affordable) to try out!
Danielle H.
Lincoln, AL
This flavor tastes great. Many artificially flavored waters make my mouth break out, but this brand doesn't. Does sometimes make my mouth more dry after consuming it.
angelica o.
Taste great and is better than plain water to me and better than going to get some kool aid. it water with a pop o flavor and no gasses like sparkling water which I love that its just like ordinary water.
Brenna M.
Fitspiration Expert
Is this better than the grape? i can't seem to find this flavor anywhere