BY PROPEL #58 in Sports Drinks

Contains no fruit juice. Naturally flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

• Is this better than the grape? i can't seem to find this ...5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Its better than plain water when your working out I'm not to much if a cannot water but you would like this" in 1 review
  • "Plain water is so much better for you, get the electrolytes from food and ditch the extra plastic packaging. " in 1 review
  • "Tastes great and helps refresh you after a long workout :) Definitely a must have when you go running or just walking" in 1 review
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Great flavored water. Perfect for those who love Cherry and for those who say that they can't drink water because it taste like anything! I prefer regular water though-
Amy C.
Scotland, SD
If I'm stuck between this and something sugary, I definitely will reach for this. The Black Cherry does have a slightly strange aftertaste, but it isn't a deal-breaker.
Carla E.
Battle Creek, MI
Love Propel water. A lot of flavors to pick. No dyes is great. It has added sugar. I stopped drink it because of cutting back on sugar and now just drink reg water.
June W.
Evanston, IL
Propel is a great drink if you want something besides water that is low in calories. I think it might make me thirstier than thirst quench, but still tastes great
Danielle H.
Lexington, KY
This flavor tastes great. Many artificially flavored waters make my mouth break out, but this brand doesn't. Does sometimes make my mouth more dry after consuming it.
Amber K.
Fountain City
My fiance loves black cherry propel water. It's in our fridge at all times. I don't care for flavored water personally, but that's just me. I know he loves it!
Vivian B.
I liked this and it made me feel like I was getting some nutrients along with my sports drink. The only thing I would change is that it was a little too sweet.
Amanda W.
Union City, CA
I'm not too sure about propel. I tried it a few times because of school, but to me it tastes like they just put sugar inside the water and called it propel
Tiara C.
Philadelphia, PA
Huge fan of propel! they're delicious, and it almost doesn't feel like you're drinking water. I would say in some instances it tastes better than juice
Carrie P.
Columbia, SC
Made my throat sticky, wouldn't come off my tongue and just taste MEH... I wasn't overly pleased. I guess if you have to have flavor in your water....
Brenna M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Is this better than the grape? i can't seem to find this flavor anywhere