BY PROPEL

Contains no fruit juice. Naturally flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

• Is this better than the grape? i can't seem to find this flavor a...5 Answers
Propel® Black Cherry Water Beverage with Vitamins 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "Plain water is so much better for you, get the electrolytes from food and ditch the extra plastic packaging. " in 1 review
  • "Tastes great and helps refresh you after a long workout :) Definitely a must have when you go running or just walking" in 1 review
  • "Its better than plain water when your working out I'm not to much if a cannot water but you would like this" in 1 review
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
Carrie W.
Virginia Bch, VA
It definitely tastes good but it seemed really sweet. I've had other propel flavors and I think this one I could taste the sugar more.
Marjorie S.
Streamwood, IL
Love to drink Propel, this is my favorite flavor. I also really like that it kind of tastes like juice but since it isn't there is no dyes in it. Being allergic to red dye I love when I find products that don't have any since it always feels like everything has red dye in it.
Hayley L.
This is my favorite flavor of Propel. However, I never really see Propel around anymore, so it's pretty hard to find.
Ashley M.
Fitspiration Expert
I love Propel! It is really hard to find in my area but when i do find it I buy a few to stock up on! Its a great alternative to soda! My household doesn't drink soda at all and this is a great substitute. It tastes great and it is way better for you then soda.
Sky S.
Medina, OH
Personally I'm not a huge flavored water fan but this isn't crazy over powering and I always make sure I have 2 on deck when I'm out on the golf course! Pretty great!!
June W.
Evanston, IL
Propel is a great drink if you want something besides water that is low in calories. I think it might make me thirstier than thirst quench, but still tastes great
Toni M.
Fayetteville, TN
I love propel. I don't like to drink a lot of plain water so this helps me achieve drinking the amount of water I need.
Vivian B.
I liked this and it made me feel like I was getting some nutrients along with my sports drink. The only thing I would change is that it was a little too sweet.
Brandy Jo B.
Bean Station, TN
It's good if you like flavored water... Personally I'm a plain water kinda girl so I didn't care for it much but my kids love it
Brenna M.
Fitspiration Expert
Is this better than the grape? i can't seem to find this flavor anywhere