BY PROPEL

Contains no fruit juice. Naturally flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

• Is this better than the grape? i can't seem to find this ...5 Answers
Propel® Black Cherry Water Beverage with Vitamins 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "Its better than plain water when your working out I'm not to much if a cannot water but you would like this" in 1 review
  • "Plain water is so much better for you, get the electrolytes from food and ditch the extra plastic packaging. " in 1 review
  • "Tastes great and helps refresh you after a long workout :) Definitely a must have when you go running or just walking" in 1 review
Luke R.
Bowdoinham, ME
I think its kind of gross, i wouldn't recommend it to others , theres something about the taste; with any propel water really, that is just gross. I don't like it at all. I do admire the design and shape though.
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI
Hands down the best flavor of propel. It tastes great, is priced good and provides you the antioxidants you need. You can find just about anywhere and I will purchase again!
Candace D.
Orlando , FL
I really enjoy Propel water, but the black cherry flavor is not a favorite. It sort of reminds me of cherry cough syrup. But if you aren't a fan of regular water, Propel is a wonderful brand (and affordable) to try out!
Nikole W.
Walls, MS
Absolutely love propel the flavor taste great and I can always count on them when I don't want just water.... I feel like I'm drinking something beside water! I love propel flavors!
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
I like Propel a lot, but this flavor isn't as good as the others. It is a little too sweet for me and the cherry tastes artificial. I prefer the lemonade flavor.
Emily D.
Centreville, AL
I used to drink these flavored waters all the time! Until I realized all the horrible things that are in them. Not only is substituted sugar horrible for you but it also has spumante or somethingalong those lines. Which is known to be very bad as well and banned in most countries.
angelica o.
Taste great and is better than plain water to me and better than going to get some kool aid. it water with a pop o flavor and no gasses like sparkling water which I love that its just like ordinary water.
Marjorie S.
Streamwood, IL
Love to drink Propel, this is my favorite flavor. I also really like that it kind of tastes like juice but since it isn't there is no dyes in it. Being allergic to red dye I love when I find products that don't have any since it always feels like everything has red dye in it.
Krystal M.
A healthy alternative to soda. I used to love these when I was younger and always wanted to drink flavored water. The bottles were fun to hold too. It's also a really tasty flavor.
Sky S.
Medina, OH
Personally I'm not a huge flavored water fan but this isn't crazy over powering and I always make sure I have 2 on deck when I'm out on the golf course! Pretty great!!
Brenna M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Is this better than the grape? i can't seem to find this flavor anywhere