BY PROPEL #60 in Sports Drinks

Contains no fruit juice. Naturally flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

• Is this better than the grape? i can't seem to find this ...5 Answers
Propel® Black Cherry Water Beverage with Vitamins 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "Its better than plain water when your working out I'm not to much if a cannot water but you would like this" in 1 review
  • "Plain water is so much better for you, get the electrolytes from food and ditch the extra plastic packaging. " in 1 review
  • "Tastes great and helps refresh you after a long workout :) Definitely a must have when you go running or just walking" in 1 review
Sherri M.
La Moille, IL
Propel to me is best flavored water out there. I always have one with me and when I grocery shop it is always on the list. I buy at least 4 cases every other week. Has a great taste and hits the spot. Also my kids love it and what better way to have your kids drink water. A definite must buy item all year round!!
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Personally I would rather just drink water and save the money. I have never gotten the big hype around flavored water, or at least paying for it. That being said the flavor is nice and light. It is refreshing to drink, but I guess I would rather just pop a lemon slice in my own water bottle and save the money.
Matthew C.
Summit Hill, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This isn't to bad. Good Flavor and has some benefits to drinking it. I still prefer regular plain old water when working out but this is a nice substitute from time to time. You can usually find a deal somewhere on Propel somewhere. The black cherry is one of my favorite
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
I like this water has a sweetness towards it, especially if u hate water like me this one taste great it's not expensive I would recommend this water to others I would buy this water again I usually find it in the supermarket
Kaila F.
Amherst , NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
It’s not a bad tasting water is just prefer regular water or straight up juice. It’s kinda sweet tasting but not necessarily gross but it’s a preferred taste. Not too bad in pricing but I probably won’t buy it again.
Nichole E.
My go to drink post intense workout! This flavor is my absolute favorite and not overpowering like some flavored drinks. It is refreshing and great for preventing after workout aches. LOVE
Stephnie S.
Cedar Springs, MI
I absolutely love this water!! I am a big water drinker anyway, but after a hot day hiking some rough trails, having these in the cooler to replace some of the electrolytes lost is a wonderful thing! The only drawback is the temptation to cut the hike short to go back for the water. I have tried all of the flavor and the peach isn't bad at all, but the black cherry is definitely my favorite!!
Janelle B.
N Tonawanda, NY
I think it definitely has its benefits. When I was younger I refused to drink plain water and this was a great substitute. I loved the flavor and my parents liked that it gave me electrolytes. However, now that I will drink plain water, I don't think I'll ever go back to this. It is full of substitute sugars and other unhealthy substances. I think that while it tastes good and is healthier than some choices, I would recommend plain water over this to anyone.
Ashley M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love Propel! It is really hard to find in my area but when i do find it I buy a few to stock up on! Its a great alternative to soda! My household doesn't drink soda at all and this is a great substitute. It tastes great and it is way better for you then soda.
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These waters singlehandedly helped me cut soda out of my diet. They've got that sweet taste that will satisfy cravings for something worse for you like juice or soda and some really unique and excellent flavors. My favorites are peach and this black cherry.
Brenna M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Is this better than the grape? i can't seem to find this flavor anywhere