BY PROPEL

Contains no fruit juice. Naturally flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

• Is this better than the grape? i can't seem to find this flavor any...5 Answers
Propel® Black Cherry Water Beverage with Vitamins 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "Plain water is so much better for you, get the electrolytes from food and ditch the extra plastic packaging. " in 1 review
  • "Tastes great and helps refresh you after a long workout :) Definitely a must have when you go running or just walking" in 1 review
  • "Its better than plain water when your working out I'm not to much if a cannot water but you would like this" in 1 review
Stephnie S.
Stephnie S.
Cedar Springs, MI
I absolutely love this water!! I am a big water drinker anyway, but after a hot day hiking some rough trails, having these in the cooler to replace some of the electrolytes lost is a wonderful thing! The only drawback is the temptation to cut the hike short to go back for the water. I have tried all of the flavor and the peach isn't bad at all, but the black cherry is definitely my favorite!!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
Fitspiration Expert
Personally I would rather just drink water and save the money. I have never gotten the big hype around flavored water, or at least paying for it. That being said the flavor is nice and light. It is refreshing to drink, but I guess I would rather just pop a lemon slice in my own water bottle and save the money.
Winter M.
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
I like this water has a sweetness towards it, especially if u hate water like me this one taste great it's not expensive I would recommend this water to others I would buy this water again I usually find it in the supermarket
Luke R.
Luke R.
Bowdoinham, ME
I think its kind of gross, i wouldn't recommend it to others , theres something about the taste; with any propel water really, that is just gross. I don't like it at all. I do admire the design and shape though.
Nichole E.
Nichole E.
My go to drink post intense workout! This flavor is my absolute favorite and not overpowering like some flavored drinks. It is refreshing and great for preventing after workout aches. LOVE
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham , MI
I like Propel a lot, but this flavor isn't as good as the others. It is a little too sweet for me and the cherry tastes artificial. I prefer the lemonade flavor.
Janelle B.
Janelle B.
N Tonawanda, NY
I think it definitely has its benefits. When I was younger I refused to drink plain water and this was a great substitute. I loved the flavor and my parents liked that it gave me electrolytes. However, now that I will drink plain water, I don't think I'll ever go back to this. It is full of substitute sugars and other unhealthy substances. I think that while it tastes good and is healthier than some choices, I would recommend plain water over this to anyone.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Centreville, AL
I used to drink these flavored waters all the time! Until I realized all the horrible things that are in them. Not only is substituted sugar horrible for you but it also has spumante or somethingalong those lines. Which is known to be very bad as well and banned in most countries.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
These waters singlehandedly helped me cut soda out of my diet. They've got that sweet taste that will satisfy cravings for something worse for you like juice or soda and some really unique and excellent flavors. My favorites are peach and this black cherry.
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Great flavored water. Perfect for those who love Cherry and for those who say that they can't drink water because it taste like anything! I prefer regular water though-
Brenna M.
Brenna M.
Is this better than the grape? i can't seem to find this flavor anywhere