BeveragesSports DrinksPropel
Propel Berry/Grape/Kiwi Strawberry Workout Water 2 Pack

Propel® Berry/Grape/Kiwi Strawberry Workout Water 2 Pack

by Propel

Contains no fruit juice.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Propel® Berry/Grape/Kiwi Strawberry Workout Water 2 Pack!
Jackie B.
Raytown, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE propel! I am not a water drinker. I absolutely hate it. Every time I try to drink it I end up nauseous. I have struggled with keeping myself hydrated for years. I love sugar free gatorade, but sometimes it’s to heavy. Propel was a game changer for me. It has the Electrolytes that I need, and I absolutely love the taste. It’s very close to water, but I find it very refreshing. I recommend propel to anyone!
Melissa B.
Boca Raton, FL
Love love love this flavored water! We get the cases at Costco when possible ! The flavor is great and the drink goes down smoothly! We put in the Freezer for about 20 minutes and it gets a little icy and is soooo good! Out whole family drinks these and we love them! There are a bunch of flavors and our favorites are peach, black cherry, kiwi strawberry, and berry. Wish you would make a case which includes the black cherry!
Megan H.
Salem, OR
I probably drink too much of this so we started picking up two cases at Costco, but me, my husband, and my kids love it any time of the day.
Brenda F.
I have a heard time getting my son to drink water. Propel water is the only type of flavored water I can get him to drink.. he likes the flavors kiwi strawberry is hs favorite. I also like propel water one of my favorite waters to drink. Propel keeps you hydrated on hot days.
Katie T.
Bakersfield, CA
Ive never had the grape (which is a flavor I dont care for) so I cant say anything about that flavor but the other flavors are good. These propels are what i recommend for people who get legs cramps, etc. They work better than taking potassium pills or drinking tonic (for the quinine) that ive always been recommended. I do notice that when i have too many, I tend to find them sweeter so I try to switch it up w other drinks of its type (yes, they do have quite a bit of sugar but from what i understand, not as much as gatorade).
Allison B.
Great Bend
I enjoyed all three flavors! I’m usually skeptical about flavored things like grape or cherry and such because most times they taste like cough syrup. But these were actually good! I would buy them again!
Sabrina P.
Clovis, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is a nice flavor to. I would recommend to others this flavored water. Cost is not bad either
Cara A.
Towanda, KS
Favorite “electrolyte drink” a tad bit pricier than other brands of flavored water but keeps you hydrated
April P.
Akron, OH
I love propel waters. My favorite is the berry one. This is my go to drink for flavor. They have great flavors to choose from.
Olivia H.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this! The price is so low at Sam's Club, it's basically a steal and I pick it up each time. Everyone loves it (adults, kids, houseguests, friends). Highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?