Propel® Berry Water Beverage with Vitamins

by Propel

Propel is lightly flavored hydration to help keep you going, with zero calories and antioxidant vitamins C & E. New Sport Cap on berry, grape, and kiwi strawberry flavors lets you gulp while you get your workout on. That's what we're talking about.

Do they still sell the sport top bottles?
Is this water good those it tast great
Does this taste good, is it similar to vitamin water ?
Start your review of Propel® Berry Water Beverage with Vitamins!
Product Highlights
“not terrible, but i'd rather drink plain water or gatorade if i'm really in need of the electrolytes...propel has that taste of fake sugar and i just don't do well with that” in reviews
“The berry is not my favorite flavor but I do like it a lot.” in reviews
Buckeye, AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love all of the propel waters. Propel has great flavor. It is nice to have water with a little flavor and this one isn't too strong of a flavor but nice and smooth. I drink a lot of water and this is my favorite flavored one.
Mt Washington, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
This is by far my favorite flavor of Propel. I have found this to be essential in my ongoing weigh loss journey. Instead of reaching for soda, I grab one of these!
I absolutely love this flavored water. It’s pretty affordable and tastes great. I’m pretty picky when it comes to water but propel never lets me down. i love the flavor and it’s the only flavored water that i always drink
Bellaire, OH
This one is my favorite flavor in propel water. It reminds me of berry hard candy I used to eat when I was little. I wish where I shop had just the single ones in the coolers so I can purchase them while I'm on my breaks at work. I always get these to help keep me on track of my water intake.
Oakland, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this water. It taste so good and so satisfying. It can be a good replacement from plain water once in a while. It feels so refreshing drinking it. This water never bring me down. Try this if you haven’t yet.
Denison, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I like this well enough when plain water isn't going to cut it, but the taste is kind of funky after a few drinks. Berry almost tastes like artificial sweetener but the citrus ones are a little better. I'd still opt for water over this but if I need a little flavor, Propel is a good brand that isn't too sweet.
Prairieville, LA
Nice flavor to the water, not to artificial flavored. It is subtle. The idea of a vitamin water is great, although I didn't feel much difference than drinking regular water, but I wonder if I would if I substituted this on a regular basis?? I really dislike Gatorade brand drinks, but I found this to be a better option. I even allowed my daughter to have some and she liked it as well.
Moreno Valley, CA
I am not a huge fan of flavored water, but I do enjoy the Berry Propel every now and then. It's usually on some sort of promo at my local grocery store so the price is pretty great. For those who don't like plain water I would highly recommend. It's not sickly sweet either.
Indianapolis, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is really good! I would have given 5 stars (the flavor definitely deserves it) but I'm not the biggest fan of the sport cap. Feels like I'm drinking from a bottle.... that being said, it comes in a variety of great flavors ( I strongly recommend peach) and it is very affordable compared to similar products.
Rexburg, ID
stay hydrated is very important for your body and health , especially this water is very good. I have a good experienica with this product , also has a good flavor and I can take all I want or need . just I like it