Pronto Signature Changing Station

by Skip Hop

The ultimate diaper changing tool makes baby changing easy—no matter where you are. Our ultra-convenient clutch features a wipe-clean, zip-off changing pad, built-in pillow and translucent wipes case for timely refills. The large mesh pocket holds up to four diapers plus creams and other essentials, while the front zippered pocket is perfect for keys, cell phone or other personal items. Simply drop the Pronto in your bag, strap it to your wrist or clip it to your stroller and go!

That's looks really nice. My daughter is due any day and I think she would really like this. Where Can I check it out? Is it very expensive?
Start your review of Pronto Signature Changing Station!
Kristen C.
Review for: HeatherGray
I absolutely love this changing station on the go! It opens up and unfolded five times to make sure to fit the baby entirely on the changing area! It has a mesh holder on told for any creams or lotions. In the middle compartment, there is a red wipe case holder to hold approximately 30 wipes in it! My son who is 16 months had no issues fitting on it and getting changed! I would highly recommend for two and under.
Dania A.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Pronto Signature Changing Station uploaded by Dania A.
Review for: Black
This is such a good product! I love that it was so effective and had everything needed for diaper changing. I love the pockets it has and my ability to store extra wipes as well.
Christy A.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Pronto Signature Changing Station uploaded by Christy A.
Review for: HeatherGray
Every new mom needs this! Space saver and time saver. We leave it in the car in case there are accidents and I forget the bulky diaper bag. Definitely recommend
Lucila R.
Fairfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Pronto Signature Changing Station uploaded by Lucila R.
Review for: HeatherGray
I totally love this changing station pad. Very convenient when you are on the go. Easy to open and definitely easy to clean off those messy diaper changes.
Erika G.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Pronto Signature Changing Station uploaded by Erika G.
Review for: HeatherGray
I loved how it looked so small but it fits so much!! I have used it when traveling or when going to the park and is perfect! Is so easy to clean too. Honestly I didn’t think I would use it much but is my fav. At the moment.
Ana V.
Northridge, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Pronto Signature Changing Station uploaded by Ana V.
Review for: HeatherGray
This is amazing ! I really love everything I received ! Great quality and amazing design of everything ! I really recommend this !
viviane S.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Pronto Signature Changing Station uploaded by viviane S.
Review for: HeatherGray
The best invention ever! Clean, petite, perfect for outside, restaurants, store or shopping, keep the kid clean and safe. Messy-free, and there are many pockets to put diapers (clean and dirty), wipes, and cream on.
Alyrose M.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Pronto Signature Changing Station uploaded by Alyrose M.
Review for: HeatherGray
This is my all time favorite item. I actually have the black & white one already. I love that you can take your changing pad with you. I throw this in my car with diapers, wipes & just go. If we are out I throw it in the bottom of the stroller. It keeps me from having to drag the whole diaper bag with me. I recommend this is everyone.
yvonne C.
West Seneca, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Pronto Signature Changing Station uploaded by yvonne C.
Review for: HeatherGray
This goes everywhere with us! Cannot say enough how much I really love this organizer! the mesh pocket has enough room for 3 or 4 disposable diapers without it being too bulky or 1 or 2 cloth diapers depending on the type it is (AIO, flat and cover etc). The wipe travel box is just your standard hard plastic wipe case but it is transparent so you can always see what is in there. There is a zipper pouch on the outside and I mostly use it for small things like facemasks, money, socks, granola bar etc. The inner layer where baby lays down is wipeable and generous in size for our 2 yr old. I like that evrythung closes up with hook and loop and also uses a buckle for added security. It does break down for convenience (zipper seperates the change pad area and the organizational pockets) but I keep it all together and have zero issues with being able to change our kiddo just about anywhere. Fits great inside the diaper bag and also alone under the stroller for outings. Perfect gift for any mom or mom to be!
Jennifer T.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Pronto Signature Changing Station uploaded by Jennifer T.
I am obsessed with this changing station. it is very compacted so that I am able to store diapers, wipes in its own little box which I love, diaper cream and a change of clothes. I love how you can either strap it on the stroller for those days where you just have to run to the grocery store or simply place it inside your diaper bag. Another thing that I love is the mat it is very soft and has enough cushion for baby girl. I've been using this since the day I received it and it's the best.