BY SKIP HOP

This pronto baby changing station from skip hop is a portable diapering essentials kit. Drop it in any bag, strap it to your wrist, or clip it to your stroller and you're good to go. Its extra-wide changing pad wipes clean, and the head area is cushioned with an innovative "pronto pillow." the pad is also removable, allowing the body of the kit to become an independent diaper carry-all. It also includes a translucent wipes case, a mesh pocket that fits up to 4 large diapers and ointments and a front zipper pocket for personal items. see more...

Laura S.
York PA
I haven’t used this yet but I am very happy to have this ready for my LO at home! It is the perfect size for short trips. Holds the essentials you need for a quick change and looks great! Very useful registry item.
Catherine R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this.  I bought it when I switched from my large diaper bag with the built in changing pad.  This is so, so easy to use.  It folds out and then folds up very easily.  I also like that I can wipe it down with anti bacterial wipes to clean it.  I keep it in the back of our Explorer.  I was able to get it on Zulily for a really great price.  I would absolutely buy this again.
Kayla H.
This folds up nicely and I like how it has the zipper compartments. The only thing I would change is the material. It gets a little cold and my baby complains and I have to be quick before he pees on me. A warmer material would mostly eliminate that worry.
Sarah G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I LOVE this thing. Baby sleeps in our room currently so I use this as my changing station. It is the perfect size, waterproof, folds nicely and has great pockets. I am so glad I have this! Not to mention it is a really cute design!
Stephanie W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Really like this product it's great quality/material , very small and compact and cute designs ,pricing is great also !