Pronto Baby Changing Station - Onyx Tile by Skip Hop

by Skip Hop

This pronto baby changing station from skip hop is a portable diapering essentials kit. Drop it in any bag, strap it to your wrist, or clip it to your stroller and you're good to go. Its extra-wide changing pad wipes clean, and the head area is cushioned with an innovative "pronto pillow." the pad is also removable, allowing the body of the kit to become an independent diaper carry-all. It also includes a translucent wipes case, a mesh pocket that fits up to 4 large diapers and ointments and a front zipper pocket for personal items.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pronto Baby Changing Station - Onyx Tile by Skip Hop!
3 years ago
I absolutely love this.  I bought it when I switched from my large diaper bag with the built in changing pad.  This is so, so easy to use.  It folds out and then folds up very easily.  I also like that I can wipe it down with anti bacterial wipes to clean it.  I keep it in the back of our Explorer.  I was able to get it on Zulily for a really great price.  I would absolutely buy this again.
10 months agoCanfield, OH
Purchased at: Target
Great idea, in theory. But I didn’t use it nearly as much as I thought I would. How often are you really out and only need to bring a diaper and wipes. And if you aren’t, can’t you just throw it in your purse? It was a decent price, if you really have a use for it, it’s the perfect size. I just leave mine in the car to change the baby on in the trunk.
a year agoberlin, NJ
This is such a wonderful product for babies! It is so easily folded and unfolded, has a pouch for diapers, and a place for wipes. We bring it everywhere. I love how it has the two flaps on the side because my baby flails his arms around when we change him in public and I hate him touching the dirty changing tables in the bathroom.
a year agoManchester, PA
I haven’t used this yet but I am very happy to have this ready for my LO at home! It is the perfect size for short trips. Holds the essentials you need for a quick change and looks great! Very useful registry item.
5 years ago
This folds up nicely and I like how it has the zipper compartments. The only thing I would change is the material. It gets a little cold and my baby complains and I have to be quick before he pees on me. A warmer material would mostly eliminate that worry.
4 years agoPembroke Pnes, FL
I LOVE this thing. Baby sleeps in our room currently so I use this as my changing station. It is the perfect size, waterproof, folds nicely and has great pockets. I am so glad I have this! Not to mention it is a really cute design!
5 months ago
Love this changing mat. Decent size. Easy to grab out and carry thanks to the handle. The wipe container could used some work.
4 years ago
Really like this product it's great quality/material , very small and compact and cute designs ,pricing is great also !
3 months agoHidalgo, TX
Pronto Baby Changing Station - Onyx Tile by Skip Hop uploaded by claudia H.
YOU REALLY NEED TO BUY THIS!! ⭐️ This is the baby product that I use the most!! I never leave home without it! I love this, it’s super easy to fold and unfold, and lightweight to carry everywhere! I even use this at home, it makes everything easy! I couldn’t imagine changing my baby girl in a public restroom without it 😱 It has a bag for the diapers, a bag for wipes and another zipper bag to carry the necessary ✨ when you are in a restaurant you just take the #skiphopchangingstation instead of a heavy diaper bag 👏🏼 Easy to clean, hygienic, durable, cute! 💕Pronto Baby Changing Station - Onyx Tile by Skip Hop