BY PRONOVIAS

• Is this an American brand ?27 Answers
  • Casamento ao ar livre, ou em salões de festas?1 Answers
Donna B.
Hempstead, NY
I opened the Pronovias flagship store in NYC and worked as a bridal consultant. I can tell you the dress are beautiful and are classic in design. Their price point starts at about $2200 and goes up. The company is based in Barcelona, so the Spanish culture is deeply rooted in the designs, you will find lace and classic, elegant silhouettes throughout their collections. They are known for their well constructed bodies with internal boning to give added support, so undergarments and sewing in cups are strictly personal preference, not a necessity.
Patricia B.
I ordered my wedding gown from Pronovias and am over the moon excited for our wedding day! The gowns are so gorgeous and I felt so beautiful in the ones I tried. The prices for the gowns are also very reasonable for the quality of the gown that you are getting. If you purchase in a Pronovias store, I believe they will try their best to get you a good discount, and I loved that their tailoring was capped to $500, which is a steal compared to other bridal salons! Must try!
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Have great gowns, great for anyone who's looking for a great wedding dress! Has any style for anyone! It's pretty affordable! The experience here is amazing! Highly recommend to anyone! Great quality dresses at a great price! They have many sizes & are great at helping anyone look amazing on their special day! Can't say it enough! Love it!
Holly H.
Salem, MA
I recently got married and had a Pronovias wedding dress. I got so many compliments and felt so magical all day. It not only was unique (lace sleeves), but also classic with the beaded detail. I would recommend a wedding dress from Pronovias !! You won't be disappointed in the classic and beautiful details
Marisa M.
These dresses are beautiful however if you visit the flagship store in Manhattan the experience leaves a lot to be desired. The dresses were dirty and ripped and they don't give you mug opportunity to browse the collections. You are only able to try on what they recommend which isn't always what you like.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I really love the look of these gowns and my favorite purchase ever to buy and is a great quality to wear and very affordable and there are no room for improvement and I will shop again cause there the best, I am a regular person that loves the gown and I would recommend to all
Susana O.
MIAMI, FL
Pronovias is and will forever be the best wedding gowns brand so far! Every collection is way more amazing than the previous, they never stop surprising me, every dress has taken my breath away! definitely my wedding dress will be from Pronovias when I get married!
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
Some of the best dresses i ever seen were by this designer!!! a little expensive but worth every penny the quality is amazing. i don't shop here much but if your getting married definitely try one of these on. i highly recommendfuture brides to come check it out.
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
I loved my Pronovias gown - I fell in love the moment I put it on. Every gown this company makes is stunning by mine was the best (lol!). The boutique in NYC was beautiful but it is not where I ended up purchasing the gown, as I got a better deal at a retailer.
Mel w.
Atlanta, GA
If you want something sexy elegant and timeless then this boutique is the place to go they are on the expensive side so please save your coins but its worth it you were be the most beautiful bride ever and a gown made with such care and good quality
Magan W.
Triangle, VA
Can you find these online
Hila B.
The look good but what r the sizes ?
Lee D.
Can you rent these dresses?
Lee D.
How expensive is a dress?
alexandria v.
How much would they cost ?