BY PRONOVIAS

• Is this an American brand ?27 Answers
  • Casamento ao ar livre, ou em salões de festas?1 Answers
Iris E.
Port St Lucie , FL
I went for my first bridal fitting and absolutely loved my experience!! I found my dress on my first time! Amazing quality & customer service! Great affordable prices! I went to the shop in NYC! I have since recommended to several brides to be!
Lauren Z.
Belle Mead, NJ
My wedding gown was a Pronovias (Princia) which was gorgeous. The lace is a beautiful floral detail and the cut is so flattering. However, when it was time to tailor the dress, I was informed there would be pulls visible in the fabric on my torso due to the volume of fabric no matter how it was altered.
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
These bridal dresses are beautiful! Any girl or woman would be able to find their dream dress in this collection. It's affordable and easy to shop through, especially with being able to shop online these days. This was my first time shopping with this company and I definitely would do so again!
Angel F.
Ive helped two of my best friends look for their perfect dream wedding dresses. Pronovias were the designer they both tried. They have really good selections, unfortunately they didn't have the wedding dress my best friends wanted
Alexandra R.
I did not like the fit neither the fabrics. I think they are over rated and over priced. At least in Panama. I also visited the NYC showroon and didn't like it either. Inhad a very high budget so money wasnt the problem. It was the fit.
Ashley D.
Pronovias wedding gowns are breath taking! Wide variety of styles and silhouettes. Any bride that gets in one of these will surely take her wedding guests breath away as well as her partner!
Shakira C.
They have beautiful wedding gowns this is where my cousin's girlfriend got hers she is going to get married this April and it's all very exciting because the whole wedding is based on the wedding dress
Marcela S.
Elmhurst, NY
I love pronovas wedding dresses. When I was looking at wedding dress, they were definitely one of my options. They go from very cute to glad wedding dresses. I highly recommend their dresses. You can find them online or in store at boutique bridal shops
Sheila g.
I've tried on several Pronovia gowns And they are beautiful and so well made. Best quality gowns that I've tried on. No comparison to David's bridal or Alfred Angelo
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Pronovias has beautiful bridal gown. They are also reasonably priced and well made. I have not shopped here before but from what I have seen I definitely recommend.
Magan W.
Triangle, VA
Can you find these online
Hila B.
The look good but what r the sizes ?
Lee D.
Can you rent these dresses?
Lee D.
How expensive is a dress?
alexandria v.
How much would they cost ?