PROMOTIONS UNLIMITED Personal Care 90858-1 Hand Sanitizer - 8 oz., Pack of 12 uploaded by Madison L.

BY PROMOTIONS UNLIMITED

Hand Sanitizer 8 oz - 12 pack see more...

Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
Helps reduce bacteria on the skin and doesn’t dry out my skin. Contains vitamin E & aloe vera to moisturize. 62.0% ethyl alcohol. Antimicrobial and very effective. Affordable and would purchase again.
Becky S.
This is as good a hand sanitizer as any and a lot comes in the bottle for such a low price. There isn't a pump valve but when it gets low the plastic isn't hard to squeeze the product
Madison L.
Blair, NE
This hand sanitizer works just just good as any other hand sanitizer. It has a generic scent, so I wouldn't opt for this one if you want something that smells great.
Brandon A.
This hand sanitizer helps keep the bacteria away, but keeps my dogs near! It doesn't make my dog sneeze or cough! I would recommend this
Tonya A.
Amelia, OH
A must havel. Especially with kids and during flu season. A great price and value. Easy to find at most stores.
carina R.
Lake Worth, FL
This sanitizer does just what its supposed to. The prize is great. Really strong smell. Would recommend.
Madison W.
It keeps me sanitized and clean with everything I do and It has a weird smells weird. It's small
Samantha V.
Yorktown, VA
I mean you can't go wrong! I always keep hand sanitizer near by. It's affordable and easy.
Joan M.
Its very good for just 1$
I got it at Walgreens
It doesn't smell bad
I use this before doing my makeup