Promised Land Midnight Chocolate Milk, 1 Qt uploaded by Michael V.

BY PROMISED LAND #21 in Milk

• I've seen this before how does it taste?5 Answers
  • Where can I buy this??? I tried it once and I loved it3 Answers
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
One of the few chocolate milks I actually like. The chocolate to milk ratio is perfect and you can barley taste just plain milk! it is a little expensive for milk though, and I don't grab it too often because I don't tend to enjoy milk
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
I love this chocolate milk. Such a good quality and amazing flavor! It tastes like melted ice cream, if that makes sense. The chocolate flavor is authentic and wonderful. Super creamy and refreshing.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Dewitt, AR
Foodie Expert
I loveeeee this stuff! I actually prefer "heavier" chocolate milk. This stuff is both that and rich in flavor. I almost always pick it up as a treat & enjoy it during our shopping trips.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Foodie Expert
They just started selling this milk at my local Kroger. I didn't think there would be a difference between regular milk and organic milk. I was so wrong this milk is amazing.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Marion, NC
Foodie Expert
This is my fiancé favorite milk! He introduced to me a while ago! It taste super good!! I would definitely recommend it!!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Mckinney, TX
Foodie Expert
If you prefer a heavy and rich chocolate milk, than this one is for you. I literally cannot drink much at one time!
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Rich and creamy chocolate milk, almost tastes like a melted chocolate shake. Delicious and a good price!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Foodie Expert
Cant go wrong with chocolate milk! This one doesn't disappoint. Super creamy and great chocolate flavor
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Taylor, TX
Foodie Expert
This is hands down the best chocolate milk I have ever drank. It is super rich and chocolaty!!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Foodie Expert
I love this chocolate milk. It's so delicious and so creamy. Not many brands can make chocolate milk good. But promised land must use fresh products. I buy it where I can find them. Get yourself some, you will love it.
Janece H.
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
I've seen this before how does it taste?
Melissa S.