Promised Land Midnight Chocolate Milk, 1 Qt uploaded by Michael V.

BY PROMISED LAND #26 in Milk

Midnight chocolate milk with an extra helping of indulgence. Enjoy the rich, decadent crave-worthy chocolate flavor, and feel good knowing this family favorite is as wholesome as they come. see more...

• I've seen this before how does it taste?5 Answers
  • Where can I buy this??? I tried it once and I loved it3 Answers
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
This milk is beyond delicious! I have never before been a fan of chocolate milk (even as a kid...it was strawberry all the way!) Im not even a big fan of chocolate in itself, this however has changed the game! This stuff is so creamy and rich and just amazing, the chocolate flavor is not overpowering or too weak. This is not like drinking chocolate syrup nor like drinking straight milk, it is refreshing like a cold glass of milk but sweet and comforting. This is never too sweet and tastes the same to the very last drop (none of that syrupy bottom sip) I love it so if you are a chocolate milk fan, please give it a try...I highly recommend! 😁🐄👍🍫
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
This chocolate milk taste so amazing. It's thick and creamy like a milk shake. Okay many not as thick as a milk shake but so creamy it's delicious. The chocolate is so rich but not overwhelming with choc.
Jennifer V.
I love this chocolate milk. It's so delicious and so creamy. Not many brands can make chocolate milk good. But promised land must use fresh products. I buy it where I can find them. Get yourself some, you will love it.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
One of the few chocolate milks I actually like. The chocolate to milk ratio is perfect and you can barley taste just plain milk! it is a little expensive for milk though, and I don't grab it too often because I don't tend to enjoy milk
Janelle R.
I love this chocolate milk. Such a good quality and amazing flavor! It tastes like melted ice cream, if that makes sense. The chocolate flavor is authentic and wonderful. Super creamy and refreshing.
Bethany H.
Dewitt, AR
I loveeeee this stuff! I actually prefer "heavier" chocolate milk. This stuff is both that and rich in flavor. I almost always pick it up as a treat & enjoy it during our shopping trips.
Lindsay P.
Promised Land not only has amazingly rich and delicious chocolate milk, it is also very low in sodium for milk which is great if that's something you need to watch in your diet!
Stephanie F.
They just started selling this milk at my local Kroger. I didn't think there would be a difference between regular milk and organic milk. I was so wrong this milk is amazing.
Channon D.
I love chocolate milk, always have lol. This kind is really thick so if you don't like that than you won't like this. I think it's great. Not to much chocolate.
Samantha O.
This is the best chocolate milk if you are looking for a rich, creamy treat. A bit heavy in the carbs compared to some other brands but it is worth it.
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
I've seen this before how does it taste?
Melissa S.