Promised Land Midnight Chocolate Milk, 1 Qt uploaded by Michael V.

BY PROMISED LAND #18 in Milk

Midnight chocolate milk with an extra helping of indulgence. Enjoy the rich, decadent crave-worthy chocolate flavor, and feel good knowing this family favorite is as wholesome as they come. see more...

• I've seen this before how does it taste?5 Answers
  • Where can I buy this??? I tried it once and I loved it3 Answers
Jennifer V.
Foodie Expert
I love this chocolate milk. It's so delicious and so creamy. Not many brands can make chocolate milk good. But promised land must use fresh products. I buy it where I can find them. Get yourself some, you will love it.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
This chocolate milk taste so amazing. It's thick and creamy like a milk shake. Okay many not as thick as a milk shake but so creamy it's delicious. The chocolate is so rich but not overwhelming with choc.
Channon D.
I love chocolate milk, always have lol. This kind is really thick so if you don't like that than you won't like this. I think it's great. Not to much chocolate.
Ta'Keyyah B.
Beaumont, TX
Foodie Expert
I don't like chocolate milk but my boyfriend swears by this product! He absolutely love their chocolate milk! Says it's the best he has ever had.
Nicole L.
Ashland, OH
Foodie Expert
Favorite chocolate milk of all time! So rich and creamy!!! Definitely on the thick side but I love the flavor.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Foodie Expert
The best chocolate milk that I have ever tasted. Its so rich and creamy and the chocolate flavor is amazing.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
I don't usually like chocolate milk but this one is pretty good. It's not over the top with chocolate.
Marsha Lee M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Very inexpensive
No too sweet
Not alot of preservative
And i could get two servings from this bottle
Amanda H.
Carrollton
This stuff is sooo good
And taste so fresh!!! This is the only brand of chocolate milk that we buy.
Jackeline P.
I love the taste this and it's awesome !! Good quality and I recommend this as well
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
I've seen this before how does it taste?
Melissa S.