Promised Land Dairy® Midnight Chocolate Whole Milk

by PROMISED LAND DAIRY

At Promised Land Dairy, our Jersey cows are anything but ordinary, tracing their origins back to the British Isle of Jersey. Less than 10% of the dairy cows in America are Jerseys, and their milk is naturally richer and creamier than ordinary milk.Since we started back in 1987 on our small, family-owned farm, we've always ensured that every bottle of milk we produce contains the highest amount of quality and care, but never any artificial colors, flavors, growth hormones* or preservatives.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Promised Land Dairy® Midnight Chocolate Whole Milk!
5 days ago
Purchased at: Walmart
My boyfriend hyped this chocolate milk up so much and now I see why. It has a very rich chocolate flavor and hands down is the best chocolate milk I’ve ever had!
7 months agoMccomb, MS
I don’t buy pre made chocolate milk very often but when I do it is ALWAYA Promised Land! It’s the best of the best! Creamy and delicious without being to sweet! We love it in my house!
7 months agoPatterson , LA
Promise land dairy chocolate milk is the best chocolate milk. It’s sooooo creamy and delicious. We have bought multiple times! It’s a little pricey but so worth it!
a year ago
Promised Land Dairy® Midnight Chocolate Whole Milk uploaded by Taneesha H.
I can't believe how good this stuff is! It is way creamier and richer than normal chocolate milk. Promised Land uses jersey cow milk and I think that's the difference between the richness. It only costs $1.38 at my local store and that's the same price as the other brands, but this one is way better. 10/10 would highly recommend!
6 months agoWaycross, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
My kids and I love this milk! It's a special treat when we go into the grocery store! It's very expensive and is a major splurge on a small budget but we all love it! It's so good! I think it would be way more worth the cost in a half gallon but I wouldn't change anything about the flavor!! We love it! ❤❤❤
8 months agoRoseville, MI
Promised Land Dairy® Midnight Chocolate Whole Milk uploaded by Brianna P.
This stuff is soo good! Its super creamy and the taste is amazing. It affordable and can be found in most stores. If you like chocolate you will like this product. I would recommend to anyone who likes to drink milk
a year agoPensacola, FL
Promised Land Dairy® Midnight Chocolate Whole Milk uploaded by Steph A.
This is a decent size bottle for $3 and I drink it down so fast lol. I am so obsessed with this chocolate milk. I have never had such an amazing chocolate milk in my life!!!! I get it at Publix!!!! Try it guys!!!
9 months agoKarnack, TX
Seriously the best chocolate milk you can buy! It's so rich and creamy. The perfect chocolate milk to end or begin the day with!
2 years ago
The best chocolate milk there is. I could survive off of this alone and be happy. Go to Kroger and get some right now.
a year ago
Promised Land Dairy® Midnight Chocolate Whole Milk uploaded by Felicia J.
My boyfriend is obsessed with the chocolate milk. I however love the strawberry milk. Its so rich an creamy.