Promised Land Dairy® Midnight Chocolate Milk

by PROMISED LAND DAIRY

Rediscover the joy of milk. Promised Land is a richer, creamier and more delicious milk. That's because it comes from wholesome Jersey cows, the cream of the dairy cow crop. Our herd is treated with a lot of TLC, but never any artificial grown hormones.* Happy, healthy Jersey cows make milk that's naturally higher in protein and calcium. So taste the Promised Land difference, free of artificial colors and flavors, and full of the natural goodness you crave.*According to the FDA, no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST-treated and non-rBST-treated cows. Milk is being tested for beta-lactam antibiotics.

Does this brand have any other flavors besides chocolate?
Start your review of Promised Land Dairy® Midnight Chocolate Milk!
2 years ago
OH MY GOODNESS!! THEY AREN"T KIDDIGN WHEN THEY SAY IT TASTES LIKE MELTED CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!!!! It tastes so good!!!! and a lot less weird to drink it from a bottle than buy ice cream and let it melt:P It is so good! So glad I bought it on a whim due to a sale1
9 months agoFort Worth , TX
This is literally the best milk in the WORLD, let alone the market. The best thing about to me is that they offer a 2% version that tastes the absolute same for people with lactose intolerances. It’s creamy and delicious and I’m addicted!
2 years ago
Promised Land Dairy® Midnight Chocolate Milk uploaded by Haley D.
Without a doubt, this is the BEST chocolate milk I've ever had. I was skeptical to buy it at first, because I am serious about some chocolate milk. It was on sale, so I had to pick it up. The texture is smooth and creamy, and not too thick like other more flavorful chocolate milks I've had. And when the bottle says it tastes just like melted chocolate ice cream, it's 100% accurate. If you love yourself, PLEASE get some of this milk!
2 years agoLoganville, GA
Super smooth and creamy! Honestly it taste like melted chocolate ice cream to me? My husband gets it all the time I can't handle too much of it because of how rich it is, but he can drink the whole thing in one sitting! Lol so defiantly a crowd pleaser at my house.
2 years ago
Hands down the best chocolate milk ever. This is my absolute favorite. The milk is great quality and is obvious when you taste it. It tastes like melted ice cream. I've only seen it at Publix and Winn-Dixie. I highly recommended this!!
2 years agoMount Vernon, AR
The very best chocolate milk!! It's creamy, rich and smooth. It is a little pricey. But good milk seems to be these days. I've found at all local grocery stores and always choose it as my go to chocolate milk.
a year ago
This milk is some of the best chocolate milk I’ve ever tried. I was told it was good, so I was on a hunt for it. I eventually found it (the Kroger that I was by was always sold out). It was everything I hoped to be and so much more. A little expensive but so worth it.
8 months agoSterling Hts, MI
Thick and creamy with the perfect chocolate taste. I prefer it to the normal store brand chocolate milk and splurge for this anytime that I find it at my local grocery store. You have to try it out next time you see it!
a year agoOcala, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This is the best chocolate milk that I have ever had. It is rich and creamy. I will be buying this again. I got it for free at Publix with a store coupon they were offering but it is worth the price.
2 years agoZanesville, OH
Promised Land Dairy® Midnight Chocolate Milk uploaded by Amber M.
Sooo thick and creamy! I love it! It is a little fattening since it is vitamin D milk, but trust me when I say this is Amazing! I am hoping that this brand comes out with some new flavors for me to try because I think I would absolutely love a strawberry flavor if they were to come out with one!