Promier Products Inc PSWITCH-12/48 COB LED Switch Light

by Promier Products Inc

Features Rayz 3 led flashlight Soft rubber construction Water resistant casing shock resistant Blue body with black accents lanyard included Uses 2 "d" batteries included.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Promier Products Inc PSWITCH-12/48 COB LED Switch Light!
How would you rate this product?
Promier Products Inc PSWITCH-12/48 COB LED Switch Light uploaded by member-fa6075f5d
My mother got this for my husband to take out with him on the water it is insanely bright nice and small as we can fit in any compartment it also has the emergency red flasher which I absolutely love! worth it
Bronx, NY
Promier Products Inc PSWITCH-12/48 COB LED Switch Light uploaded by Teandra J. R.
This review is actually for the Micro Dimmable Light-Switch from the same company but the scanner only has this item listed. I purchased from Bed Bath and Beyond and so far I love it. I needed something to brighten my closet without worrying about electricity, fire hazards, etc. This was perfect. Due to the size of my closet and the layout I purchased two, one for each side and it's great. Has multiple light points and is extremely bright. I forgot to take a picture of the light fixture itself but I included a picture of the tag. Also you don't need to drill. You can use the double sided tabs to stick it on the wall. It you choose to use a nail then you can also hang it if desired. Is listed under P-MiniDimsw-10/40

Looking for your answer?