BY PROMERA SPORTS

CON-CRET WHEY PROTEIN is a premium single source WPC ranked best in class. Our protein source is both non-GMO and growth hormone free (rBGH). Our high quality whey protein concentrate is popular because it is one of the fastest digesting protein sources available, making it highly functional for active individuals who want a quick absorbing whey protein that is natural and delicious. Each serving of CON-CRET WHEY PROTEIN is packed with 24 grams of Protein, 5.2 grams of naturally occurring branch chain amino acids (BCAAs), loaded with essential amino acids (EAAs) and is only 120 calories. CON-CRET WHEY PROTEIN is ideal for everyone, including athletes in training, those leading an active lifestyle, and individuals looking for help with weight management. CON-CRET WHEY PROTEIN can be taken Pre or Post workout to help build lean muscle mass, increase strength and promote recovery. It can also be taken anytime throughout the day to meet your protein needs. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ariel R.
Ariel R.
Middletown, CT
I received a few samples of ProMera Sports' CON-CRET Whey Protein and I was surprised at how good it was! I don't know many people that have it as part of their arsenal, but it's one of the best tasting protein powders I've ever had. I'm definitely going to start stocking up on it the next time I begin to run out of my usual protein.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Mooresville, NC
This is my new favorite!!! I got it in ho plate s'mores and it is DELICIOUS. mixes well with milk, no lumps. Everyone is different but this protein is easy to digest!