BY PROMERA SPORTS

Promotes Strength, Endurance & Muscle Recovery* The Future of Creatine™. Superior Solubility*. Superior Plasma Uptake*. Creatine Micro-Dosing® Based on Body Weight. No Lading, No Cycling*. No Cramping, Bloating, Water Retention or GI Issues * CON-CRET complies with all drug and doping control standards issued by professional and amateur athletic organizations. Naturally & Artificially Flavored Manufactured in USA *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Ariel R.
Ariel R.
Middletown, CT
Foodie Expert
As a highly-active individual, I've been training the same way and eating the same things for the past year and a half. I started taking Creatine only recently when I realized my grandfather forgot one of his containers at my house (he's a bodybuilder). I was curious and decided to try it out and now I take it daily. I've noticed such a difference just from taking the creatine. My muscles are more defined, easier to grow, and you can get more reps in without completely dying. Two thumbs up from this girl who lifts!
Jason B.
Jason B.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
Foodie Expert
This was recommended to me and I have yet to take it but I'm told that you will see results with this