Promensil Tablets Natrol Promensil menopause, 30 Tablets

Clinical research has shown that in cultures consuming a natural diet abundant in isoflavones women have few and milder menopausal symptoms. Promensils active ingredients are Red Clover isoflavones, which complement the bodys declining estrogen levels around menopause, so relieving menopausal symptoms and promoting breast health and heart health. Independent research has proven Promensil to be the only product to contain the amount of isoflavones claimed on the package.

Para que me sirve esta? Quien es tan amable de explicarme?
Start your review of Promensil Tablets Natrol Promensil menopause, 30 Tablets!
How would you rate this product?
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
2,196 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These menopause tablets help you through the rough stage in life called menopause. This helps you with all of the symptoms like night sweats, hot flashes, restlessness at night, tiredness during the day, lack of energy, stress, tender breasts, if you were going through this menopause stage you need these. Very very affordable
Angelina V.
Pomona, CA
My mom uses it seemed to help but not always so well it is effective at times it is not always
okara S.
Tamarac, FL
This product is good and I recommend everyone to try it. Because you'll really like it
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 7
5,522 reviews
This works pretty good but I prefer the Good 'N Natural - Menopause Relief - 100 Tablets over any others!!! It is the best and most complete formula and I would recommend trying it before you try a prescription because it is all natural and a lot safer.
LINDA C.
Los Banos, CA
I bought this for my mom and she has been feeling much better after a few days of taking them.
Beatriz D.
guadalajara jalisco
are natural or synthetic hormones? because my mom really needs them a lot for menopause that afflicts to much