ProMed Specialties ProM0305 2 in. x 4 in. TENS and EMS Electrode Pads 5 Packs

by ProMed Specialties

BioFreeze pain relief is available with gel-roll-on and spray applicators It contains an ILEX base, and an herbal extract for a quick onset, long lasting, pain relief The pain relief formula is greaseless, stainless, and has a vanishing scent Lightly massage BioFreeze into all sides of sore muscles Use to relieve pain from sore muscles and muscle spasms, back, shoulder, and neck pain, arthritis, painful ankle, knee, hip and elbow joints, and muscle strains Use to relieve pain prior to massage therapy, soft tissue trigger point therapy, rehabilitation exercises, and pre and post workout stretch BioFreeze contains menthol USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ProMed Specialties ProM0305 2 in. x 4 in. TENS and EMS Electrode Pads 5 Packs!
West Wyoming, PA
ProMed Specialties ProM0305 2 in. x 4 in. TENS and EMS Electrode Pads 5 Packs uploaded by Jennifer P.
This is amazing stuff! This is the only way to get my back to stop hurting. It goes on smooth and smells really good. I can't live without it!
My husband likes to use this stuff for his back and for sore muscles after he has worked out. I just am not a fan of the smell.
Columbus, OH
Amazing product, for aches and strains, biofreeze works great. The smell isn't too strong and the cooling relief is awesome!
Lakewood, OH
Love this stuff. Works great and the roller helps to apply it without the mess. Great price and helps with my muscle aches.
Conway , SC
Amazing. Works great on muscle pain. No heat. Just Icey relief. Works wonders. Cheap price. Found all over.
This is the only thing I've found that helps out my back. it doesn't smell to harsh and feels amazing.
Los Banos, CA
I get back pains and i use this. it really helps and takes the pain away. it doesn't smell too bad.
I use this every night on my neck and lower back. It's fast acting and the cooling sensation helps me fall asleep. I use the roll on version, it also comes in a gel and a spray. Highly recommended.
MAPLE, ON
ProMed Specialties ProM0305 2 in. x 4 in. TENS and EMS Electrode Pads 5 Packs uploaded by Andrea M.
This product is very useful when having joint pain I use it for my knees and lower back it's a nice cool sensation which eases pain I do find that it does not last very long the effect but it's not too pricey and overall satisfied with this product.

Looking for your answer?