ProMed Specialties ProM0305 2 in. x 4 in. TENS and EMS Electrode Pads 5 Packs

by ProMed Specialties

BioFreeze pain relief is available with gel-roll-on and spray applicators It contains an ILEX base, and an herbal extract for a quick onset, long lasting, pain relief The pain relief formula is greaseless, stainless, and has a vanishing scent Lightly massage BioFreeze into all sides of sore muscles Use to relieve pain from sore muscles and muscle spasms, back, shoulder, and neck pain, arthritis, painful ankle, knee, hip and elbow joints, and muscle strains Use to relieve pain prior to massage therapy, soft tissue trigger point therapy, rehabilitation exercises, and pre and post workout stretch BioFreeze contains menthol USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ProMed Specialties ProM0305 2 in. x 4 in. TENS and EMS Electrode Pads 5 Packs!
York, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is amazing. I use the roller ball and the spray. I have a lot of shoulder and back pain and this helps to relieve it. I always make sure I have some if I know I’m going to be on my feet all day because I always get lower back pain.
Beaverton, Or
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
ProMed Specialties ProM0305 2 in. x 4 in. TENS and EMS Electrode Pads 5 Packs uploaded by Lacee C.
Best. Product. Ever. I am so in love with this stuff. My moms physical therapist gave her some and I had to go get my own because I couldn't stop using hers! I have fibromyalgia and have some serious aches and pains. I will roll this on all my tender spots before bed and after a hot shower and it's so therapeutic and relaxing to have on.
Lynwood , CA
Love, Love, Love this stuff!!! It's my go to when my body hurts. It works great and always does the job every time. I love that it comes in a roll on, which makes it easy to apply on my painful areas. I just wish it came unscented, so I can go out of the house and not smell like an old lady...lol!!
El Paso, TX
I am a proud user of this product and I must say it is awesome!!! I sometimes get back pain due to work and this help me in such an amazing way. It is not like other icy/hot products that I've used before. Definitely well worth the price. This thankfully was a gift from my doctor and I always tell him k recommend it to everyone with muscle pain like me. And I will say product last long!!!!
Ashburn, VA
I have fibromyalgia and this stuff works. I also work as an occupational therapist. I recommend it to my clients all the time and use it during therapy for pain management.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,169 reviews
This is a great roller for muscle and joint pain. This product works well and fast. My only issue with this is that it tends to stain things blue. So be careful.
Royal Oak, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I could bathe in this I would. I have purchased this in the pump before but the roller ball is my fave! Ease application and slightly massages you as you apply it. Great value for the money and almost instant relief.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the Biofreeze roll on, it's so convenient and I don't have to use my hands to massage it into the place that is sore and aching of pain! :) Biofreeze always helps with my neck, back or leg pains!
Hillsdale, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
ProMed Specialties ProM0305 2 in. x 4 in. TENS and EMS Electrode Pads 5 Packs uploaded by Tracy J.
Love the BIOFREEZE roll on, less mess and easy to apply. Nothing else helps my neck,back, and knee pain like this product. Well worth the money!
Purchased at: Amazon
All I know that if I have tense shoulders I put this on and instantly feel relief from the cooling effect. It’s amazing and well worth getting.

Looking for your answer?