BY PROMASTER #24 in Camera Accessories

A soft box is perfect for portrait photography. It gives softer, more even illumination and helps to eliminate red-eye. PROMASTER brings these benefits to your on-camera flash with our soft box for shoe mount flash. With the universal design, one size fits all! This is a perfect accessory for every aspiring photographer. see more...

Allaine G.
Allaine G.
Amoooooooooo! queria super pro meu canal no youtube! Influenster ja pode me dar né? Hahahah a iluminação é mt bom viu?
yasmine a.
yasmine a.
hassi messaoud
My name is Yasmine Allali and I review tech related products on my YouTube channel. I like to collaborate with various smaller companies to help them gain exposure. I decided to reach out to you because I feel that my audience would love to learn more about what your company has to offer.
Regards,     Yasmine Allali
menaceur n.
menaceur n.
Hello my name is Nazim It's so cool I found my comfort in photography and I can work him references on my YouTube channel that's great and thank you very much
Amy M.
Amy M.
Ashford
Amazing! This made my camera quality look amazing! I'm soooooo impressed with it! I really am