BeautyEyeEyelinerwet n wild
ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner

ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner

Get right to the point with this convenient marker. Its soft, finely-pointed felt tip gives you ultimate control over your look. Compact and fast-drying, this liner will have you out the door and looking fabulous in no time flat!

Okay. Just like my review says I’ve run out of this again and am so mad. I’m tired of it and in desperate need of a good recommendation for a great eye liner that can go on with very thin lines?
What y’all think about this eyeliner ?
Iss this good eyeliner & long-lasting?
Start your review of ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
...Jordana, but this one puts those to shame! This felt eyeliner pen is so black! As black as my Stila Stay all day eyeliner pen. I was impressed. It has a spring loaded cap. Make sure it clicks shut or it will fly off. I think this is a great drug store gem! Definitely worth a try!in reviews
...all day long, and doesn't flake. It's a good product to practice your cat eye with. I would definitely buy it again!in reviews
Kareen  S.
Greenwich, CT
ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner uploaded by Kareen  S.
Review for: Black
Favorite eyeliner ever. More than anything, I love how fine a line you can get with this eyeliner pen. It's so precise, and I can build up a thicker and more dramatic line or do a barely-discernable line that looks almost like I'm not even wearing any eye makeup.
Kayla M.
Albuquerque, NM
ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner uploaded by Kayla M.
Review for: Black
Love this product! Makes putting on eyeliner so easy. Lasts all day! I put this eyeliner on at 10th is morning and it has not moved all day!
Tiffany C.
Grayson, GA
ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner uploaded by Tiffany C.
One of my faves!!!! Super black, super pigmented, and doesn’t flake. This eyeliner stay on all day, but comes off easily with eye makeup remover. This is as good as high end eyeliners that are 4x the cost.
Megan H.
Neenah, WI
ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner uploaded by Megan H.
Review for: Black
Fantastic eyeliner for a great price! Better than most of the expensive felt eyeliners I’ve tried! #f4f
Star W.
Elgin, IL
ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner uploaded by Star W.
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely love this eyeliner. It haven’t dried out and I’ve had it for quite some time. I love the ease of the felt tip. It glides on very easy and stays put. A must try if you like a felt tip eyeliner.
Kelsey H.
Monroe, WI
ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Black
Love this! Goes on perfect but just let dry before you go over it or it wipes off the already applied, wet eyeliner. ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner
Debbie A.
Calexico , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Black
This eyeliner is perfect to make bold lines and wings. First tim using it and I'll continue to do so. The price is super affordable and the quality is amazing. Glides on super fast and is super eaay to remove. Gonna keep this eyeliner on my list all the time.
Kia P.
Texarkana, TX
ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner uploaded by Kia P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Black
Love love love this eyeliner. Your wing will always turn out beautiful with using this eyeliner. It doesn’t crack when using it. I recommend this eyeliner.
Nancy A.
Tallassee, AL
Review for: Black
I would put this up against any premium eyeliner. It’s great for fine lines or dramatic cat eyes. I wish there were more colors than black and brown. I use this everyday sometimes more if I’m going out.
Morgan B.
Portland, OR
ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner uploaded by Morgan B.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Black
I bought this while I was on vacation when I forgot my usual eyeliner. It works great, the black is very pigmented one stroke gives plenty of coverage without getting patchy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tailor M.