BY PROLINC #8 in Callus Removers

• Is this worth the money?? Does it work well??4 Answers
Savannah D.
Knoxville, TN
I love this product so much. The results were amazing. I was shocked. My Hills or so itchy, dry, and cracked before I stumbled upon this product. It made my feet so smooth and they've never looked better. I would recommend this highly.
Wilaines L.
This removes calluses quickly and easily. My only issue is that the top screws on and off. This is the only way to get the product out. It doesn't have a dispensing top. I was a little afraid of dropping the bottle, and spilling it all. I will be replacing this with a top off another bottle, (or preferably, a pump top).
Thea L.
South River, NJ
Works well when u put it in hot water .. I also add epsom salt after a long hard day of work the ultimate product and I got it for cheap
Joyce C.
Fix dido beach sys succumb claps fixing Claro ensure Ysidro dido raiding Jodi flap dodo rug
Megan L.
Toronto
The product itself works amazing. It is a fairly big size and pretty heavy so to dump out the dime sized amount that you need for 1 foot is a bit of a struggle. I ended up pouring mine into an empty shampoo bottle to make dispensing a little bit easier. That is my only complaint with this product.
Jessica B.
Is this worth the money?? Does it work well??