Projector Ceiling Mount for Acer Q1P1504 Z650

Projector Ceiling Mount for Acer Q1P1504 Z650

Not intended for drop/false ceilings.THE PCMD ADVANTAGECustomer ServiceHave a question? We respond to customer questions promptly and professionally. We strive to make your purchase the easiest it can be. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us and we'll respond within hours!Made in the USAOur mounts are proudly designed and manufactured in Ohio.PCMD is GlobalProjector Ceiling Mounts Direct, LLC. has supplied tens of thousands of projector ceiling mounts all over the world to schools, churches, businesses, and personal home theaters.Competitive PricingWe will not be undersold! If you find a lower advertised price anywhere for a comparable mount, we will match their price.Industry Leading WarrantyWe back up our mounts with a Lifetime Warranty and 100% Money Back Guarantee!Mount Exchange ProgramWe also offer the industry's first Mount Exchange Program. Buy a new projector? Pay NOTHING, NADA, ZIP for a new mount! Contact us for details.Custom Mount ApplicationsHave a projector that we don't have mount fo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Projector Ceiling Mount for Acer Q1P1504 Z650!
How would you rate this product?
Cari W.
Nothing to really write home about. It was not the best mount, but it works. Keeps it where I need it to be and that is pretty much all I can ask for. It's the the prettiest thing in the world, but as I said it does it's job.

Looking for your answer?