Project 7 Sugar Free Mints Peppermint Vanilla - 20 CT uploaded by Raylene K.

BY PROJECT 7

Project 7® All Natural Peppermint Vanilla Sugar Free Mints.

Great tasting and world changing!™

20 mints. see more...

Kortney G.
Mount Jewett, PA
I haven't had this flavor but I've had the birthday cake and rainbow ice. I think they are both amazing the birthday cake one taste like birthday cake Oreos where as the rainbow ice is a very fruity mix of all different types of fruity flavors. The gums stays soft and dose t lose its flavor fast. Bonus it is sugar free but it doesn't have a nasty aftertaste like some sugar free gums do.
Morgana B.
Bakersfield, CA
This gum is so good. It's refreshing and yet not over powering. I got this at target and I have seen the brand at world market. It's right on par with a regular pack of gum price wise. 10/10 would buy this forever it is really that good.
Rachel H.
Willow grove, PA
I love this brand and I usually never buy mints but I thought it was gum when I purchased and then tried them and really like it. Very minty flavor and Long lasting it is really worth buying
Raylene K.
They don't have the exact gum i bought featured, however....the gum is AMAZING!!! I bought Caramel Coconut inspired by the girl scout cookie & i was skeptical. However it's delicious!!
Teka B.
First of all I love all of Project7 products!! I'm not usually a mint person but these are flavorful and effective...you're also helping in one of the 7 areas that they focus on.