BY PROJECT 7

Project 7® Front Porch Lemonade™ Sugar Free Gum.

Great tasting and world changing!™.

12 pieces. see more...

Teandra J. R.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This review is actually for the Rainbow Ice flavor but that flavor isn't listed so I'm placing it under this lemonade one. I really like this gum. Many sugar free gums have a funny taste​ from the substitute they use for sugar. You don't taste that in this one. It tastes pretty good. It even lasts decently long. I would definitely purchase again. The only con would be because for the price I wish there were more in the package. However, every purchase for this particular flavor is a contribution to Anti-bullying. Major plus!
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the best flavor pack gum I have ever tasted each flavor tastes just like it says I've tried the Ginger Snap kind the lemonade kind and they all taste just like what it's supposed to be this is a very flavorful gum I love the fact is sugar free and that are purchases go to help feeding the homeless try this product you won't be disappointed
Kasey J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Seriously the best gum ever. It's such a favorite so tasty and taste exactly like each Unique flavor. It's sugar free as well the only complaint is it doesn't last long
Jeramar R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Taste like lemonade in the beginning! Always has a weird after taste weren't my favorite. I wouldn't buy these again.. and not sure if I would recommend to others
Kaitlyn A.
Bought this on a whim because I thought it might be better than other gum out there. The flavor lasted a whole 10 minutes. After 15 minutes the gum got a bitter, fake taste that you get with fake sugar. I might buy this gum again, but only to try the other flavors. This will not be a permanent staple of mine.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
The flavor didn't last as long as I would've hoped, but I didn't buy this gum because I wanted to flavor the last an hour. I bought this gum because this company project seven is trying to make a difference in anti-bullying programs. I'm a firm believer Denise type of programs, and wanted to contribute to it.
Rachel H.
willow grove, PA
I love this bRand and this is my favorite flavor gum that they have it is refreshing have and not too sweet. It does not last as long as regular gum because it is made with all natural ingredients but I still think it is worth it and I repurchase all the time
Ashlee W.
Katy, TX
I love project 7 gum! Their flavors are so rich and true to what they are it's crazy it feels like you are really eating it! They also stand for great causes which I think is a nice touch especially since the price point is still low!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I tried the coconut lime gum, and i am officially obsessed! Such a great combo between the two, doesnt lose its flavor and doesnt disintegrate in your mouth!!! Plus proceeds go to charity.
Tasha W.
Didn't really care much for the flavor. Like the other packs it's cute and fits in your pocket without the bulk. Flavor last for 10 sec then goes away. This is the second on I have tried and I won't be buying it again.
Megan T.
Indianapolis, IN
Hi has anyone tried this flavor? I have had the lime, it was ok... The cake one tasted horrible. I feel like these flavors are hit or miss! Is this one a hit or a miss?
May M.
Rockford, MI
I have tried this gum and I love it but I don't know if it's just my gum but it disintegrates after a little bit is this just happening to me or not
Hannah H.
I love lemon so I'm hoping this gum is good. How is the flavor? So far the birthday cake one is gross but I love the rainbow ice flavor.