BY PROJECT 7

Project 7® Birthday Cake Sugar Free Gum.

Great tasting and world changing!™

12 pieces. see more...

• I have heard so much about this gummed I would like to kn...2 Answers
  • Are there any other favors of this gum that are yummy??3 Answers
  • I always see this at target and I'm always tempted to buy...4 Answers
Nat F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is cute for a gift idea but the product actually tases pretty terrible. It’s unfortunate that the guy is fairly expensive too. The packaging is the best part. I hate to leave such a poor review but I have to be honest - I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I wouldn't say the flavor of this gum taste like birthday cake, but it doesn't taste bad it just taste like a sweet flavor. It a good but a little on the higher end of price range for gum, especially when it's not that much gum that you're getting. I would buy it again though.
Dianna N.
Phoenix , AZ
This gum looks so cute on the shelf. I’ve been eyeing it at target for he longest. So I finally bought it and it tastes gross. At first it tastes okay, but once you start chewing it it gets real bitter. And the after taste it leaves in your mouth is even worse
Johanna S.
Atlanta, GA
I love this brand, their gum is my favorite. I gotta say this is one of my all time favorite flavor. The flavor doesn't disappear in two seconds like some other brands which is why I love this brand.
Jeramar R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Taste good in the beginning! I wouldn't say it taste like a birthday cake! Taste more like vanilla. The flavor doesn't last that long and it taste a little artificial I wouldn't buy them again just because they taste weird at the end
Hannah H.
The birthday cake flavor is awful! I love Project 7 but this flavor is not good. The price is kind of high for just a few pieces of gum. The texture was not great either.
emmy u.
Ashburn, VA
Got this gum at target for around $2. It only came with 12 pieces of gum. The gum had a very sweet taste and did taste like cake, but the taste disappeared quickly after biting into it. I haven’t tried other flavors
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Don't be fooled by the super cute packaging! I was honestly disappointed by this gum. The birthday cake flavor appears when you bite into it, then fades away quickly after. Not only that but the gum was not long lasting at all. I do give them props for the creative idea of the birthday cake flavor and the cute packaging... Regardless, I will not be repurchasing.
Miranda M.
Alabaster, AL
I hated it and I gave it to my boyfriend to try and he hated it as well and also spit it out. Definitely tastes strongly of artificial sweetener and the smell is a very off putting as well. It doesn't get better the more you chew it either. It was cute in the packaging at Target but I will NEVER purchase this again. Cute idea but it just doesn't work well. All I can say is, steer clear of this.
Kayla B.
Newport News, VA
They're pretty good. The flavors are definitely unique but I don't find the gum to be very long lasting when you compare it to other generic or big brands. However, there mission to support antibullying is a big one and I think part of the purchase goes back to that funding. pretty good gum that'll make a difference !
Dani L.
clearwater, FL
I always see this at target and I'm always tempted to buy it lol. Is this full of flavor? And what does it taste like?
Kayla G.
Kearney, NE
Are there any other favors of this gum that are yummy??
Caroline  S.
I have heard so much about this gummed I would like to know if its worth the hype?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried this brand of gum but see it in the stores all the time. THoughts on it?