Project 7 Birthday Cake Gourmet Gum 1.59 Oz uploaded by Kara D.

BY PROJECT 7

Project 7 Birthday Cake Gourmet Gum 1.59 Oz see more...

Kara D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The packaging was so cute, I had to try it. I typically stick to mint flavored gum, so if you enjoy sweet and sugar-y tasting gum, you'd love this! It definitely tastes like birthday cake! The flavor lasted a surprisingly long time, longer than I expected. It is sugar-free, which is great and you would not guess that it was by the taste. Would definitely recommend for anyone that enjoys sweet gum!
Aliya H.
I have a love hate relationship with this gum. The taste is sweet and kind of sugary but gone within a minute. It's pretty expensive at 10 tiny chiclets for a dollar and doesn't really taste like birthday cake. The packaging is appealing and the taste isn't bad, but not long lasting at all.
Michaela J.
I sort of like this gum! It tastes sort of yummy but leaves a weird taste in your mouth. It's really sweet! I just don't like my gum to be SSUUPPEERR sweet. It is good just not the gum I'd buy for breath!
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
This was way tooo sweet. And it looses the flavor super fast. It's really cute packaging and the concept of fun flavored gum is great but it just tasted like chewable sugar. I don't recommend this to anyone.
Stephannie A.
It does kind of taste like a birthday cake/cupcake but the flavor is gone in like 3 minutes. A plus is that the consistency of the gum stays roughly the same and doesn't break down like some non-minty gums often times do. I'm not sure that I'll be purchasing these again. I've been wanting to try them for a while so when I saw the 3 pack on sale at Target I figured I'd try it and unfortunately I was disappointed.
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Unimpressed. Tasted ok, but not as good as other flavors by this brand. Far more expensive than other gum. Will stick to Project 7's yummier varieties.
Kim J.
Good for little kids. Not a lot in the pack but a fun idea. This is the only flavor I have tried and it tastes good but the flavor does not last long.
Kortney G.
Mount Jewett, PA
I really like the flavor of this gum. It taste like birthday cake Oreos. The flavored gone in like 10 min. But the gum stays soft.

back