Pets & AnimalsPet CareBissell
ProHeat Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner | 89108

ProHeat® Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner | 89108

by Bissell

#9 in Pet Care

Advanced Deep Cleaning System The ProHeat® Pet carpet deep cleaner is an Advanced Deep Cleaning System with Triple Action Brush Technology to scrub, clean and groom carpet. It is great for cleaning up after pet messes, with a built-in heater continuously heats hot tap water to maximize cleaning effectiveness, and a Deep Reach Pet tool which cleans carpet from the bottom up to thoroughly remove pet stains and odors.

Is this good for cat hair , on the sofa ?
ProHeat® Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner | 89108|[product:proheat-pet-upright-carpet-cleaner-89108] ? Does anyone else have any issues with this machine not getting up the stain?
how good is it?
Start your review of ProHeat® Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner | 89108!
Pedro D.
Imler, PA
ProHeat® Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner | 89108 uploaded by Pedro D.
ProHeat® Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner | 89108 uploaded by Pedro D.
The Exclusive Pet Pro Clean-up SystemCleanShot® Pretreater: targets and attacks spots and stains – better than deep cleaning alone2-in-1 Pet Upholstery Tool: innovative tool vacuums pet hair and dry debris, then clean wet messes – and captures them separatelyPET PRO OXY Urine Eliminator: our best formula for pet odors and stains – even removes skunk smell!EZ Clean Removable Brush Roll Cover: easy access to the brush rolls for quick and easy cleanup
Demianna N.
Somersworth, NH
ProHeat® Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner | 89108 uploaded by Demianna N.
The culprit the my muddy stairs! I have 2 of these and they work amazing! They dont clog especially with a husky who sheds constantly! And has gotten the toughest stains out
Felicia R.
Monticello, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I really liked this carpet cleaner it gets out stains and cleans the dirt off your carpet you may have to go over it a couple times but overall this is a good product BISSELL TurboClean PowerBrush Pet Carpet Cleaner (2806), Green
Kylie C.
I have very bad allergies and this cleaner works great at not leaving behind pet dander which cause my eyes to swell shut. The price is relatively affordable as well as it's great ability to clean very well. I would recommend this cleaner to anyone who has pets and suffers from allergies.
Stacy A.
Trumann, AR
Purchased at: Target
This is my new favorite carpet cleaner. It works just amazing! My rugs look new! It heats very quickly and cleans really thoroughly. I love that it gets way more water sucked back up than most cleaners so the carpets dry so much faster with this machine!
Terra  C.
Escondido, CA
Cleans okay but it isn't the most user friendly machine. It is large and heavy which results in a difficult time trying to use it.
Quiana R.
Stockton, CA
I had got this product during the black friday sale at walmart and this floor cleaner sucked. It didn't really get the carpet clean
Julianne W.
Collinsville
We use this for pet mess and kid messes. Our dogs so rarely have accidents but when they do this thing works miracles.
Suzanne T.
Buckeye, AZ
This is a must when you have pet’s. A very effective cleaner, and reasonably priced. I do wish it was a little lighter.
Kelsey A.
Fair oaks, CA
This is awesome. I bought it for occasional cleaning but I clean my carpets like monthly or more. The attachments let me clean my couch and mattress too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amy T.
Harrisonville, MO
il y a 2 ans
ProHeat® Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner | 89108|ProHeat® Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner | 89108 ? Does anyone else have any issues with this machine not getting up the stain?
Sabrina W. il y a 2 ans
I have found that if mine isn't getting the stain out it usually has more to do with the shampoo I'm using in it than the cleaner itself.
Crystal  G.
Shreveport, LA
1,002 reviews
il y a 4 ans
Have you ever used this?
ANGELA J. il y a 4 ans
absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating primer. Ive always used another foundation which is known for full coverage , but made my skin look a little old and dry . Using this foundation in conjunction with the hydrating primer works like a bomb. My skin is more radiant and the cover works well. Its almost perfect. I have acne scaring so I was even more impressed that I am so happy with this cover. Only thing is the price . Its a little on the pricey side .absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating primer. Ive always used another foundation which is known for full coverage , but made my skin look a little old and dry . Using this foundation in conjunction with the hydrating primer works like a bomb. My skin is more radiant and the cover works well. Its almost perfect. I have acne scaring so I was even more impressed that I am so happy with this cover. Only thing is the price . Its a little on the pricey side . love this product. I use it with the hydrating primer. Ive always used another foundation which is known for full coverage , but made my skin look a little old and dry . Using this foundation in conjunction with the hydrating primer works like a bomb. My skin is more radiant and the cover works well. Its almost perfect. I have acne scaring so I was even more impressed that I am so happy with this cover. Only thing is the price . Its a little on the pricey side .absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating primer. Ive always used another foundation which is known for full coverage , but made my skin look a little old and dry . Using this foundation in conjunction with the hydrating primer works like a bomb. My skin is more radiant and the cover works well. Its almost perfect. I have acne scaring so I was even more impressed that I am so happy with this cover. Only thing is the price . Its a little on the pricey side .