Pet SuppliesPet Care & SuppliesBissell
ProHeat Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner | 89104

ProHeat® Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner | 89104

by Bissell

Built-in heater, powerful rotating brush and specialized tools for tough pet stains

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ProHeat® Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner | 89104!
Kayla R.
Cleveland, OH
Carpet cleaning done RIGHT! This carpet cleaner is so effective! With the appropriate solution/mix, this cleaner will make your red wine stains, problem areas, and daily dirts disappear! My carpet has never looked better. Good for regular, weekly cleanings.
Caitlin L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
So I was given this as a gift from my grandparents because They got it and let it sit because my mom got one and they all live together so they gave it to me and we love it you can see the stuff the comes out of your carot super gross but it’s so worth it to see blue clean it becomes. I was worried it would be hard to use for me and it’s not at all and really just one to two swipes does the trick. One of my favorite home items for sure definitely recommend and so thankful to my grandparents for this for sure lol
Jashmine A.
Bellevue, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
It takes out all the pet messes from the carpet. But if don't clean out the bucket right after you are done you might end up smelling the mess. Other than that this is the by far best carpet cleaner I have used.
Liv S.
Allen, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Works great on different kind of carpets. Able to take out set in stains. Pretty easy to use. Downside is hard to clean and loud.
member-5fe009606
We used this heavily not only to take out carpet stains but also when my basement flooded. It took the water up quickly. It does a great job. The attachments are useful and handy for stairs and small stains. Price is reasonable.
Christina A.
Works great on my carpets. Will definitely keep using this bridge of cleaners. Loves the convenience of it. Would definitely recommend.
Kristin R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Bad, just bad. It worked for the first couple of times, but soon after it stopped soaking up the water. Then when I went to turn it off, whatever water it did soak it up, it would dispense of. Completely disappointed and would not buy again
Jennifer V.
Peyton, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Cleans decently but does not suck-up enough water leaving carpets incredibly wet for at least 24 hours. It also seems that to leave behind soap considering that a few weeks after cleaning areas start collecting even more dirt and look dingy quickly. I also do not see how this is marketed as pet related - it doesn't seem to clean-up messes well at all from pet accidents.
amberia K.
Washington, PA
At first this cleaner worked as it should. Shortly after, it started leaking and wouldn't pick up any of the water and left my floors a smelly wet mess. It took 2 days to dry it up. I'm sad that it didn't last me very long. Would not recommend. stay far away!
Diane D.
Jackson , TN
I bought this machine because I have 2 inside dogs-a German Shepard and a Lab mix. Both are getting older so we have quite a few accidents. And let me make this clear - when a 100# Shepard has an accident, it is a MASSIVE accident. This shampooer does a fantastic job. Whether cleaning immediately or when coming home at the end of the day, all traces of "accidents" are removed. Also great for grandkids - spills, markers, playdough, etc. only downside is the compartment for the shampoo/water mixture could be larger.

Looking for your answer?