ProHealth Oral-B Pro-Health Manual Medium Bristle Toothbrushes, 6 Pack uploaded by Layla M.ProHealth Oral-B Pro-Health Manual Medium Bristle Toothbrushes, 6 Pack uploaded by deborah c.

BY ORAL-B

Get Rid of Tough Plaque in Hard-To-Reach Areas. The Pro-Health Manual Toothbrush removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas with CrossAction Bristles that attack plaque and clean better than straight ones. The brush comes with a polishing tip, gum stimulators, and a textured tongue cleaner to polish away surface stains, clean along the gum line, and remove odor-causing germs on the tongue. Oral-B Pro-Health is extra gentle on enamel and gums, helping you get healthy gums and reduce gingivitis based on short-term (<=3 months) clinical data. see more...

Katie H.
Jasper, GA
ProHealth Oral-B medium bristle toothbrush is used by everyone in my house. It's great that it comes in a 6 pack. These toothbrush are great too. They get your teeth really clean and are not rough, making it a comfortable brush!
Kari S.
Northport, AL
These toothbrushes are the best! I love the tongue scraper and extra gum massaging bristles on the sides!! The regular bristles are cross-patterned perfectly, as well, to give the BEST clean every time you brush your teeth!
Jenna L.
Everyone needs a good toothbrush that will last and I buy these in a bundle because I like to keep one in my purse, over night bag, and in my bathroom. They seem to remove all the plaque this is amazing
Adina B.
Troutdale, OR
These manual toothbrushes do a good job of cleaning everywhere in your mouth.The bristles can reach virtually everywhere to get a better clean then other tooth brushes I've used.
Freedline A.
This toothbrush is really good because it is not to hard on my teeth and is very soft. The bristles on the toothbrush also does not come out easily like other toothbrushes.
deborah c.
Matthews, NC
ProHealth Oral-B Pro-Health Manual Medium Bristle Toothbrushes, 6 Pack are great toothbrushes. I have been using this toothbrush for years and it performs perfectly. The handle is strong, but flexible to get around each tooth, even hard to reach molars. The bristles are strong enough to clean food particles and plaque off my teeth, too. I highly recommend this manual toothbrush to keep gums and teeth clean and healthy.
Lauryn E.
My mom always kept these on hand for when my siblings and I had spend the night company! They are great! Just your classic toothbrush you can find at any grocery or drug store!
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I'm a manual toothbrush kind of girl. I like having full control of how my toothbrush is cleaning. This toothbrush is reAlly good. I like the large head and varying size bristles. I usually buy the "soft" head bristles and it leaves my teeth feeling squeaky clean. I use it everyday and I'm never disappointed. A must try toothbrush!
Hannah A.
Depew, NY
This brush leaves my teeth feeling so clean. The bristles aren't too soft or too hard so I feel like I can really get in there to do a thorough cleaning without doing damage to my weak enamel. Everything about this toothbrush is a win for me. I always buy the multi pack so I never run out and can pass some along to visitors.
Stephaine S.
Saint stephen, SC
these are really good to take in a container to school or work after u eat or drink something and feel like your breath stinks. they aren't hard on my teeth and did meet my expectations. i love that there is 6 in there so i don't to buy separate brushes for everyone. i would recommend to others!