BY PROGRESSO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For the Love of Food Full of bright vegetables and fragrant herbs, our premium vegetable stock is the essence of garden flavor. Use our vegetable stock to infuse any of your favorite dishes with lively, layered notes. At Progresso, our kitchens have embraced a vibrant way of living and eating for over 100 years. With heart and passion, we make real foods and classic pantry staples for you to make all your own.

Joanna C.
Marion, NC
I've used this product for regular chicken stock and it has been fine. It's in a convenient resealable package. It's a little more expensive than the store brand but it has great flavor. I would recommend it to others but I normally get the store brand.
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
I used this stock to make vegetarian enchiladas. It was a good substitute for my normal chicken stock and resulted in a full-flavored, healthy mean! It is reasonably priced and I would use it again if cooking vegetarian, but probably will stick with the chicken most of the time.
Kelly D.
Elberton, GA
I use this stock when I have to cook for some of my vegan friends.  The flavor in this is great.  It does not make a dish bland.  The value is good.  It is very affordable.  I repurchase this all the time.  It's the only veggie stock I use.  I recommend this for anyone.
Denise W.
Washington, DC
I love the veggie and the chicken broth. Both are a great additive to my food. Adds great flavor. The price is great and so is the value. I bought this at Shoppers Food Warehouse.
Christina D.
Phoenix , AZ
Something you should always keep in your pantry. Use it for soups, add some rice and left over chicken with some fresh veggies and you have an easy meal with plenty of left overs.
Mindee W.
Mount Pleasant, UT
I love the packaging now with these broths. You can just put the lid back on them and store in your refrigerator until you need it again. The can was annoying cuz you had to pour it into another container to store it.
Cierra P.
Coatesville, IN
Great for cooking. I find it on par with the off brand which you can get it cheaper. I have purchased from my local grocery store. Stays fresh for about a week after opening. I would recommend to others
Kyra H.
Tecumseh, OK
I love using this in vegetable soup. It tastes good but isn't too strongly flavored. The packaging is just the right size and stores nicely in either the fridge or the cabinet.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I actually use this 2 days ago to make my chicken soup I wanted to make a big pot and I only have one of those rotisserie chicken so I added the Box and it was a great pot of chicken noodle soup two of my kids came over last night and that's one of the things my kidsclovebto come home for.and with the Progresso Chicken stock they always help me get it right I want to make an extra big pot thank you
April J.
I received this as a substitute on Kroger's Clicklist when they were out of the brand i normally purchase. The price was reasonable and the taste was great. I use stock ALOT and this is definitely one i will buy again.