BY PROGRESSO

We're out here to prove that "vegetables" and "flavor" can coexist.

Water, Tomato Paste, Green Beans, Carrots, Corn, Tomatoes, Barley, Potatoes*, Peas.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Carrot Puree, Salt, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Wheat Flour Bleached, Potassium Chloride, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Parsley*, Spice, Natural Flavor, Dextrose, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Chloride, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Citrate, Wheat Flour, Vinegar.

morgan c.
Edgewood, MD
I love this soup. It's hard to find a good vegetarian soup that isn't too pricey or extravagant, but this one is perfect!
Courtney A.
Sandusky, OH
I really like the basics, I like the vegetation vegetable better than one with meat. I also like minestrone:)
diana v.
Antioch, CA
Although high in sodium, it taste good. Perfect for he cold winter days. Very harty , loaded with vegetables.
Andrea P.
Trinidad, CA
I love progresso because its so easy. Just heat it up! This flavor is one of my favorites!