BY PROGRESSO

We're out here to prove that "vegetables" and "flavor" can coexist.

Water, Tomato Paste, Green Beans, Carrots, Corn, Tomatoes, Barley, Potatoes*, Peas.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Carrot Puree, Salt, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Wheat Flour Bleached, Potassium Chloride, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Parsley*, Spice, Natural Flavor, Dextrose, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Chloride, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Citrate, Wheat Flour, Vinegar.

Buy on Walmart
Tanisha F.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is some of the best canned vegetable soup that I have had. Sometimes, I don't want to cook things from scratch because it takes a while so when I am in the mood for vegetable soup this is usually my go to because its usually on sale and it can be purchased anywhere.
Ashley S.
Dorr, MI
This soup has good taste for canned soup, i always prefer homemade soup but this a great lunch for those cold winter days when you dont feel like cooking.  It is very easy to prepare and you don't even need to add water.  I would recommend this and the price is good.
Mishalaina C.
This is one of my favorite soup brands and favorite flavors. As a vegetarian this is a really friendly and appropriate flavor for me to eat. The veggies in it are so tasty and I can literally eat this in any season!
Sarah D.
Schenectady
While I buy canned soups frequently, I avidly avoid any that involve meats. Typically purchase vegetarian options so I love when they have a grain or pasta incorporated. The more guts, the merrier!
Jessie H.
Kenosha, WI
My favorite soup! It's packed with lots of veggies and fills me up always. I don't waste anytime trying to dig through to eat what I like. They put a great blend together to reach the ultimate soup combination
Alexius S.
Powell, TN
Its rare for me to find a vegetarian friendly soup that is still a good deal. This soup hits all the marks. The veggies are nicely cooked and it has a wonderful flavor.
Abby H.
Roseville, CA
One of the best vegetarian canned soups. I keep mu pantry stocked with these. I find myself reaching for these when every im home and need a quick meal.
Amy R.
So happy with progresso's vegetarian soups! It's hard to find good soups that aren't made with chicken broth so this whole line is a godsend
Katie D.
Henrico , VA
I love these soups. They have a great taste and even come in a "light" version, which I love! The clam chowder is really great
morgan c.
Catonsville, MD
I love this soup. It's hard to find a good vegetarian soup that isn't too pricey or extravagant, but this one is perfect!