Progresso™ Vegetable Classics Vegetarian Vegetable Soup uploaded by 🌹Mary Camil D.Progresso™ Vegetable Classics Vegetarian Vegetable Soup uploaded by Stephanie A.

BY PROGRESSO

We're out here to prove that "vegetables" and "flavor" can coexist.

Water, Tomato Puree (water, tomato paste), Carrots, Celery, Corn, Green Beans, Tomatoes, Rotini Pasta (wheat flour, semloina wheat, dried egg white), Dried Peas, Carrot Puree, Corn Protein (hydrolized).

Contains:

Less than 1% of: Salt, Modified Food Starch, Potassium Chloride, Red Bell Peppers, Sugar, Onion, Tomato Extract, Spice, Natural Flavor, Dried Parsley, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Yeast Extract

Buy on Walmart*
Kyndal F.
Vidalia, LA
This might as well be called "Tomato and celery" soup because these vegetables make up 80% of the soup content. The peas taste like dried peas. Yuck. The broth itself is exceptional I just wish there were more good veggies and the peas absorbed more of the broth.
Darniesha K.
Parma, OH
If you are looking for a hearty soup but aren't a big fan of meat then this soup is perfect. I have always loved vegetable soup but this one takes the cake because of the addition of noodles. This soup is already so good and flavorful you don't need to add anything else to it!
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
If I'm not going to make homemade vegetable soup myself which is rare I'll keep a can of this around the house for a quick and easy low calories meal that meets my needs for protein, fiber, and veggies. They usually have this brand at great stock up prices in the winter.
Stacy S.
I normally shy away from these as they have so much sodium in them however I was desperate and had nothing to eat. Overall it's not a bad vegetable soup although they could put more vegetables in it but I felt it was more important than anything else
Gina K.
Chrisney, IN
This is one of my families favorite vegetable soups. I live the taste of this soup and it has plenty to fill you up and not leave you hungry. I like thevery noodles used in this soup and prefer this over any other brands of vegetable soup.
M S.
Middletown, CT
If you have to eat canned vegetable soup, this option from Progresso is one of your better choices. It has a very mild, bland flavor (hence 3 stars), but there are worst options to try - and also better options.
Kelly B.
Canisteo, NY
My favorite soup in the world. I love how it tastes like homemade soup. Don't like all the peas but that's not really an option. When in doubt of what to eat I always turn to this amazing soup
Stephanie A.
Sugar Notch
We always buy tons of cans of this brand many different flavors as my husband myself and three children love soup especially in the winter time
Jennifrr T.
Super filling and on the healthier side of soups, not too much sodium compared to other brands. If tastes authentic and very affordable!
Megan R.
My daughter picked this soup out. I'm glad she did. it was so delicious. a fast meal I don't feel guilty about. it's so fresh tasting.