BY PROGRESSO

We're out here to prove that "vegetables" and "flavor" can coexist.

Water, Tomato Paste, Green Beans, Zucchini, Carrots, Pasta (semolina wheat, egg whites), Sugar.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Salt, Soybean Oil, Roasted Red Bell Peppers, Modified Food Starch, Green Bell Peppers, Wheat Flour Bleached, Onion Powder, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Potassium Chloride, Garlic Powder, Spice, Tomato Extract, Natural Flavor.

linda s.
West covina , CA
I love this buy this all the time , all progresso soup are delicious, it easy quick , to prepare lunch and a sandwich, I was hospitalized because my gallbladder had stones , I lived off progresso soups for 3months ...and it was filling , it satisfied me , I highly recommend this , it's very healthy❤❤❤
Kelsie F.
Tomball, TX
This soup is actually really tasty! The only reason I don't give it five stars is because I have had better lol, and I don't eat it too often. But it's perfect for the days that I don't feel good, or I want a "warm me up" soup.
keeley h.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go to soup whenever im hungry or craving soup. I tend to eat this with taco bell hot sauce because i like my foods spicy. The only thing is they're never on sale and Progressos not the cheapest