Progresso™ Vegetable Classics Vegetarian Tomato Basil Soup uploaded by Alisha N.Progresso™ Vegetable Classics Vegetarian Tomato Basil Soup uploaded by Rebecca G.Progresso™ Vegetable Classics Vegetarian Tomato Basil Soup uploaded by Michael B.

BY PROGRESSO #80 in Soup & Broth

We're out here to prove that "vegetables" and "flavor" can coexist.

Tomato Puree (water, tomato paste), Water, Sugar.

Less than 2% of: Corn Syrup Solids, Wheat Flour Bleached, Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Garlic Powder, Dried. Parsley, Basil, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.

Buy on Target*
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love having this around when I’m sick! The flavor is so delicious and I could easily sit and eat a few bowls of this! It’s a nice twist on classic tomato soup and I love having it with some crackers or with grilled cheese. The price is so awesome too.
Michael B.
Westminster, CA
This soup is so delicious. Everyone in my family loves it we probably have at least ten cans in the cupboard right now. It has a great creamy texture and just the right touch of basil. Give this soup a try, you won't regret it. I just had some for lunch today with a tuna melt sandwich. No reason to leave the house and spend $12 on that in a diner.
Lisa J.
Palatine, IL
I cannot believe how good Progresso Tomato Basil soup is. I love all the Progresso soups but this needs to be in my pantry at all times. It tastes like it's from a high-end restaurant and not a can. I appreciate the pull top tab for opening instead of having to use a can opener. You can serve this soup as a first course and your guests will NEVER know you didn't make it and will ask for the recipe, seriously, it happened to me! Also super good with a grilled cheese sandwicj.
Alisha N.
I absolutely love this soup. I put some shredded colby jack cheese in it. The Taste is are good I love the basil taste in tomato soup. Smells good when it's cooked. And I also dunk bread in it which is awesome sauce.
Colleen K.
W Hollywood, CA
This soup is so tasty, and tastes like it can be served at a restaurant. I'm not a huge Progresso fan, but this particular flavor is amazing. It's inexpensive and easy to buy in bulk. The high sodium is it's only turnoff. Would definitely recommend, and throw in some Sriracha if you want a little extra kick.
Tiffany D.
Rockwall, TX
This is a great-tasting, quick, and easy soup! My husband and I love to eat this with grilled cheese sandwiches. I love that you are getting a good dose of vegetables as you eat this.
Sarah B.
Yum! Yum! Yum! This is my all time favorite tomato soup! I do not eat any other kind but this. Every time it goes on sale at the store I am there! I love how flavorful and cheap it is!
Amber R.
This has a very comforting taste! A little more expensive than Campbell’s but the taste was well worth it! The flavor was amazing and I don’t eat this often but it always has me wanting more. Definitely will purchase again!
Emily Z.
East Granby, CT
Very much like this soup.  I admit I cut back on it dramatically when I realized how much sugar was in each serving.  A little shocking considering it's soup.  Very easy to prepare.  Highly recommend if you don't mind how much sugar is in your food.
Lindsey S.
Port Jefferson, NY
We had this tomato soup the other night. It had a creamy, satisfying flavor. We added some white cheddar cheese to it and it made a perfect meal, especially great for the rainy day on which we ate it!