BY PROGRESSO

We're out here to prove that "vegetables" and "flavor" can coexist.

Water, Tomato Paste, Carrots, Celery, Light Red Kidney Beans, Potatoes, Green Beans, Peas*, Penne Rigate Pasta (semolina wheat, wheat flour, egg whites*), Spinach.

Contains:

Less than 1% of: Garbanzo Beans, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Potassium Chloride, Yeast Extract, Spices, Parsley*, Natural Flavor, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Garlic Powder, Olive Oil, Extractives of Turmeric, Soy Lecithin, Milk.

Dried.

Buy on Target
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love this soup. Typically I make my own minestrone but this is nice to have for when I’m in a hurry or needing a quick lunch. I think it has the perfect amount of veggies and pasta and the price is awesome.
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Progresso makes a number of great flavor soups that I enjoy throughout the year. My entire family likes their sound. They are healthy, nutritious, and filling. The only downside if that they may contain a lot of sodium, so I always look out for this. Every once in a while they are a treat to have.
Natalie A.
One of absolute favorite soups! It tastes great, has a nice consistency, and fills me up without too many calories (like a great soup should). It's available at many locations. And while it's a bit more expensive than other brands, the quality, the taste, and the amount of soup per can makes it worth it.
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
My go-to soup when I want hearty, rich, homemade flavor without spending hours preparing and waiting for the soup to be ready. Love it! Definitely worth it for me.
Nikayla S.
I really like Progresso Vegetable classics Minestrone soup. In comparison to other brand's Minestrone this is one of the best. I have bought this soup time and time again because of its quick and simple preparation.
Keli T.
Eufaula, AL
Progresso's vegetarian minestrone soup is perfect on a cold night. It's low in calories, has veggies and legumes & even pasta, so you don't feel hungry right after you eat. It's a very filing veggie soup!
Ariana C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Minestrone soups are my favorite and I loved this one but in my opinion there happens to be a ton of sodium in the progresso soups and I don't care for that too much.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I'm a big fan of minestrone soup, I've tried several different brands but just didn't care for the taste. My father always bought progresso so I thought I would try it and bam that's what I was looking for.the flavor of the soup and freshness of the vegetables goes together so well it's the best minestrone soup I've tried.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
This is so yummy just to have with some crackers on the side is just yum. In Walmart this sometimes have sales so I don't mind the price. I would definitely buy this again. I really don't have any recipes for this. i just heat it up put it in a little bowl with some crackers on the side and we good to go.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
This is an excellent canned soup. The flavor is delicious and is a great Minestrone soup considering it is from a can and not homemade. I will buy this product again and I think it is a great value. I would recommend this to others and you can find it in most supermarkets like Walmart.