Progresso™ Vegetable Classics Vegetarian Hearty Tomato Soup uploaded by Brittany B.

BY PROGRESSO

We're out here to prove that "vegetables" and "flavor" can coexist.

Tomato Puree (water, tomato paste), Water, Tomatoes, Sugar.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Corn Syrup Solids, Wheat Flour Bleached, Salt, Modified Food Starch, Olive Oil, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Potassium Chloride, Tomato Extract, Dried. Parsley, Maltodextrin, Garlic Powder, Spice, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Onion Powder, Extractives of Turmeric, Natural Flavor.

Erin K.
IT'S A GREAT SOUP BASE. IT TASTES SO GOOD WITH OTHER INGREDIENTS. Honestly, it's super good when you add vegetables and spices. I always eat it with a grilled cheese! It's the only way to have tomato soup.
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
You can never go wrong with classic tomato soup!! And this one is definitely a winner in my book. Its rich and creamy and just delicious!! I love to add in some croutons for extra crunch:) Perfect on a cold day!
Sarah S.
Lititz
This is our favorite store-bought tomato soup. Obviously nothing will compare to homemade but this is perfect in a pinch. Value is good and taste is better than other large competitors. Love that there are tomato chunks.
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
I love tomato soup and I always purchase Progreso. I love the flavor and the chunks of tomatoes! It's healthy and hearty. I love it with grilled cheese and as a main meal, all by itself. I would highly recommend it.
Liz M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This has a really good flavor. It's so good because the flavor isn't like a standard tomato soup. This actually has some depth to it and it comes in such a big can so there is so much to eat.
Brienne J.
Lakeville, MN
This is the perfect tomato soup to go with a grilled cheese sandwich. It has a more flavorful taste and nice tomato chunks that make this a great option for a grown up version of the kids classic
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Too yummy I love this soup with a grill cheese sandwich and a light salad Progresso is a great product brand also and if you buy by the case you get a great deal if you really like tomatoes soup
SHANNON G.
Love the amount of basil in here that you can actually taste and the chunks of tomatoes are delicious and they usually still feel ripe. This is one of my favorite soups.
Lana B.
Guthrie, KY
I love the consistency of this hearty tomato soup. I was a bit disappointed in the taste. It was very tangy in flavor. Some people may look for this in a tomato soup, but it was not for me. My grilled cheese sandwich which accompanied my soup made it perfect though. I assume the bread took up some of the tang.
Mary F.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my favorite tomato soup. I love the flavor - especially with some red pepper flakes and some parmesan cheese. This tomato soup is perfect with a grilled cheese sandwich for a quick meal that is filling and delicious. This soup is also low-calorie, perfect comfort food without the calories!

Walmart