BY PROGRESSO

We're out here to prove that "vegetables" and "flavor" can coexist.

Water, Tomato Puree (water, tomato paste), Carrots, Celery, Great Northern Beans, Tomatoes, Green Beans, Kidney Beans, Penne Pasta (semolina wheat, wheat flour, Dried. egg whites), Spinach, Dried. Peas, Modified Food Starch, Garbanzo Beans.

Contains:

Less than 0.5% of: Salt, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Sugar, Maltodextrin, Soybean Oil, Garlic Powder, Potassium Chloride, Onion Powder, Spice, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Tomato Extract, Olive Oil, Extractives of Turmeric, Nonfat Dry Milk, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin.

Lissette A.
Im not a fan of canned soup. I like to make my own broths/soups because i get to control the amount of sodium that goes into it. But i cant make a minestrone soup that tastes this great. I would definitely recommend it. If youre iffy about it, buy one can. Try it out. They arent expensive.
Gracie H.
Conway, AR
Progresso Minestrone soup has been my favorite soup since I was a kid! It's the perfect serving size and is so tasty! I love to add salt and pepper and parmesan cheese to mine! It is a little pricey compared to other canned soups, but there are almost always coupons in the newspaper or online!
Paige D.
I love this soup. It is a classic staple in my soup collection. I love the combination of noodles with vegetables. The broth is thin but satisfying with good taste. I can always find it at whatever market I am in, and it is on sale sometimes. I like size of the cans too!
Ashley T.
San diego, CA
This is one of my favorite soups when I'm sick. It's very tasty and always makes me feel better. It does have a tad more sodium than I'd like but that's true for most soups that are canned. I do however like that this is two portions which makes it easy to share or to save some for later in the day.
Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
I eat this soup like I'm on a friggin' Progressive diet. I love the variety of soups Progresso offers but my favorite is the Minestrone. It feels so healthy since it is loaded with veggies and beans. It is so comforting and satisfying. I eat it at least 3 days a week.
Stefanie D.
Warrensburg, MO
Perfect food for a cold winter day or when you aren't feeling well. It's like a hug for your tummy. I really enjoy the chunky pieces of veggies and the flavorful broth, it is a great comfort food.
Amy H.
Benton, IL
All time favorite soup! It's hearty and comforting without all the calories! Pairs perfectly with a classic grilled cheese for a yummy lunch! I will ALWAYS buy this soup!
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
I am not a huge fan on this particular soup. I do love all or most of all the other soups that progressive soups make. I don't like the taste of the meat in the can because it tastes just like the metal can its canned in. I love the chicken noodle best.
Daneé K.
Kihei, HI
This is a nice, easy alternative to making soup from scratch. I'm not a huge fan of canned soups usually, but the Minestrone is pretty good. I recommend heating on the stove and adding some of your own seasonings to customize the flavor to your liking.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
I really lie this soup, i find myself stocking up on this every time I'm in the market because you can never go wrong. it taste amazing and i like the fact its only veggies and pasta because I'm not a fan of canned foods that have meat added. highly recommend trying this soup. oh yeah and i love making so texas toast to dip ughhh heaven yummy